Cold Approaching women

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by qwils86, Jun 20, 2014.

1. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Fellas, do you cold approach women while you're out in public? Ladies, how do you feel about random guys talking to you in public?

2. satyr

satyr New Member

You're in Hollywood, right?

Head over to that Trader Joes on Vine near Sunset and you might luck up on something good.

In another thread you said that grew up without a father. That's a problem for A LOT of black males because when they reach adulthood they've had no real lessons in the game. You might learn from your boys but they're not really pulling anything but roadkill.

One of the many great things about L.A. is that you really don't have to deal with below average women if you don't want to. It's a choice if you do.

Find a mentor. Someone with A. a college education B. not living with his parents C. viable career options and D. able to pull attractive women.

Women want to be approached but you need training to do it correctly.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, the problem is alot of men dont sit down and talk game .....

yeah, i like grenade macking (see a woman in public and give yourself 5 secs to spit game because after that you are gonna creep her out or u will miss out because she disappeared).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  4. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

LOL!

I shop at that trader joes and I was just there today! There are always fine women up there and I'm always on the hunt like a hungry wolf in the night.

I agree with you on not having to deal with below average women here. Our standards are higher than any other city. But living in L.A. is both a gift and a curse.

I have a few mentor figures in my life now but there are all ex-hustlers and street dudes. When I meet an older brother that's cool, sharp, game tight, and college educated then I'll get some game from him.

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You're absolutely right man! I've been cold approaching a lot of women lately and you definitely have a small time frame to talk to her. I've always caught my women from bars/nightclubs, online, or "warm approaching". I've never been the type to approach random girls in public but lately I've been hollering at a bunch of randoms and I'm enjoying myself! lol it's keeping me on my toes

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah, its challenging and fun. the things that make a dude successful is looking decent to really good. how you introduce yourself. last be prepared to get shot down....it happens.

7. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Most definitely! I never worry about getting rejected because it's her lost if she rejects me.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah mofos get all crying in their pillow screaming "why she gave me a number to walmart...why didnt she give me her number"

9. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol those are the game goofy dudes

I give women my business card and tell them to call me. Getting a woman's number doesn't mean anything to me, there are women that will give their number just so you can give her an ego boost. LA girls love doing this! Lol! Now if I do get her number and she doesn't answer, I'll text her to remind her who I am and she has 24 hours to respond or I'm charging her to the game and moving on.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Back in the mid 80's, I used to take off my wrist watch, put it in my pocket and approach a girl and ask her for the time. I didn't get very far. But I did get the time. It was as unexpected move but I had no other way. Once I would use astrology as a conversation starter. But no success. It was all about looking decent and the approach.

11. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol I always heard about the "what's the time" ice breaker but I never thought dudes actually used that approach. Lol I should try that shit out just to see what happens

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Never.

13. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Why is that?

14. orejon4

It always seemed cheesy to me, sort of Venus Flytrap-ish. I only really click with people I have actually known outside of a social/sexual context first. I can't just go up to her and start jawboning with no connection.

15. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

So if a sexy woman gives you serious eye contact, you mean to tell me that you wouldn't go "jawboning" at her?

16. orejon4

It's never happened, so I haven't done it. Even my flings have been with a woman that I already knew and then one night things just "happened". I have no idea how to whip up some sort of connection out of thin air. I know guys who can "shoot the gift", but that's not me.

17. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

You can do it too bro, it's all about having confidence and being bold. What's the worst the women are gonna do to you? Shoot you? Lol Talking to women is fun, gotta love their crazy asses!

18. orejon4

I'm not scared, it's just never been my cup of tea. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow night, lol.

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

I dig that lol

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

You have to rock the boat a little. Lol. But careful, not too hard or,,,,,
    [YOUTUBE]dE-nfzcUiPk[/YOUTUBE]