who do you find oddly sexy ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Feb 18, 2010.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

who do you find oddly sexy male or female ?

you know the ones that everyone says he/she is not cute or sexy but in your mind they are and find yourself saying i can be in a relationship with them ?

like for me Katie couric and rachel maddow

2. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Theres something about Jay-Z I find very appealing. I think it's his charisma and I love his style of dress (it's my favorite).

3. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

It´s very theoretical - I don´t know one of these guys, but each of them has something I admire:

Roy Dupuis
    Samuel L. Jackson
    Jean Reno
    Vincent Cassel
    Denzel Washington
    Boris- for sure
    Naveen Andrews

4. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Forrest Whitaker
    Steve Colbert
    Jay Z ...like his attitude
    Allen Iverson.........attitude and tattoos and normally I am not a huge fan of tattoos
    Jack Nicholson

5. Empress Satine

Empress Satine New Member

agree with cd on her choice of naveen andrews

6. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Initially, I was going to say him. How funny! Then I thought about it - I know a lot of women used to find him sexy.

We're here ><

7. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

When he played here all the women are staring at Carmelo and I could not take my eyes off bad boy Allen and his tattoos. ;)

8. christine dubois

Empress Satine- what is it? Can you say?

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

We both said Jay-Z too. We share similar taste in BM...lol

Besides him being sexy, he's always been one of my favorite players (I also used to love Jalen Rose). I remember when he played out there too. I wasn't used to AI outside of Philly, then once I did, poof! he's gone.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'd have to say Angie Stone I really want her

11. Empress Satine

i first saw him in the english patient and loved his character and obviously i like his character in LOST. I'm not generally a fan of beards but it really becomes him and I do like the dark hair/skin /eyes and his accent in Lost I like. I suppose just based on how he acts and I like the characters he plays. What do you think?

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i've said this before...PRINCE...that pintsized pistol of love can park his heels under my bed any day.

i find diddy's ego very attractive, but not his face

mick molloy an australian comedian. he's over weight and takes no pride in his appearance at all. but good god he makes me laugh outloud.

13. christine dubois

For sure it´s the character of his role. The masculinity, his acceptance of his destiny (forced to do, what he is not made for), and never to give up. The search for his love , his protection and boldness. Plus how he looks- oh my dear- I was helpless, when I saw him the first time!!!

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Naveen is HOTTT and he likes older women:smt047

15. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad to find out that I'm not the only one that finds Jack sexy. One of my friends was arguing with me a couple of weeks ago that there is nothing sexy about him. I find his charisma to be very sexy.

I normally don't admit this, but I found Dennis Rodman sexy during his bad boy days with Detroit and Chicago.

16. christine dubois

He is born 1969, it shouldn´t be a problem..

[​IMG]

17. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

My first odd crush was Gene Wilder. He still gets me.

Other odd ball crushes...

-Anthony Quinn, even in his old age years

-Fred Sanford (Sanford and Sons TV series, he made me wanna marry a junk man)

-Chow Yun-Fat (Replacement Killers)

-James Spader (like him even better chubby)

18. Espy

Espy New Member

I have to agree with you all on this one. I love his bone structure. I find people who have really obvious or unusual facial architecture appealing. Wide noses, angular or sharp jaws, full lips, that sort of thing. I told someone recently that I thought Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Sons of Anarchy) was really sexy for those same reasons, he just has somewhat out of the ordinary bone structure. They thought I was crazy, apparently you can't find a man that old sexy. Hell I didn't even know he was 60 until I checked, it never occurred to me. Sexy knows no age, and frankly I think a lot of men get sexier as they get older, like Sean Connery and Michael Clarke Duncan.

19. Empress Satine

thanks for the pic CD :D. Another person I've just noticed recently is Aml Ameen. he is a British actor been in Silent Witness and Kidadulthood.

20. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member