Big Sean & Arianna Grande a couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yes, she truly is.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Your Dennys breakfast raised my blood pressure!

I likes your new brekkie plan. :freehug: Hope you feel good on it.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Denny's is the shit I loved their prices

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol...l love that you've been broke in your life. Makes you appreciate value for money meals.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm not too proud to admit I skipped meals (not by choice like a celeb 'connecting' with the poor) in my life

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Arianna Grande finally dropped the music video today for her new hit “thank u, next”:

If you're not aware of why the song was an instant hit the day it was released 3.5 weeks ago, here's a Rap Genius featurette clip:

https://twitter.com/mario_xcx/status/1068600806113452033
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

She over there dropping hints she wants him back. Well, she's dated nothing but losers after him. That junkie and the one that looks like a vampire.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

LOL! This tells me it's true that SHE was the one that fucked up. And now she having a hard time finding someone that was as good as he was to her. She did have a crush on him before dating if I could remember.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah she was on the radio rapping his verses. That showed me shorty is totally crushing if she's remembering and reciting lyrics. If I were him id give her a second chance

10. ColiBreh1

She did fucc it up. They broke up because she was messing with Justin Beiber while her & Big Sean were still dating:

Skip to the 3:46 mark:

Also I remember Ariana's Dad threatening Big Sean on Facebook, right before they broke up, because Big Sean alluded to smashing Ariana in a rap lyric.

I'm not sure if Big Sean is still dating Jhene Aiko or not. If they aren't together, Big Sean & Ariana would make sense.

I guarantee you he would get a lot more hate than when he dated her the 1st time. We in the (fake) Woke Era now & If you followed Aretha Franklin's funeral on Twitter a few months ago, it's a clear a certain group of women have Ariana in their crosshairs.

11. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I'm rubbing my hands together like a sinister villian hoping and praying that they get back together so I can grab a bucket of popcorn, sit back and watch black chicks blow their weaves acting like the hypocritical, entitled juveniles that most of them are. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get back together...LOL :)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

I think him Jhene are finished because she covered up his tattoo and was talking about fuck pain.
    [​IMG]
    https://www.rap-up.com/2018/11/15/jhene-aiko-covers-up-big-sean-tattoo/

I could see it, but Big Sean might not want to. Jhene, Ariana, Naya(before she went crazy.) Big Sean has been with some BEAUTIFUL women.

And yes there WILL be backlash, because him and Jhene we're a lot of black females favorite black couple. BUT Ariana's fanbase is too big and too strong for those certain groups to think they could try them. I think they're called Arianators. lol.

13. ColiBreh1

LOL. I never paid attention to what the general public thought of Ariana & Pete Davidson, but whenever they talked about them on Hip-Hop/Urban forums & comments sections they always clowned him, considered him a lame that is lucky AF to be with Ariana, & thought it was inevitable that Ariana was gonna eventually leave him. They were obviously right. Dude said a bunch embarrassing beta male shit in the media this year.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dear Lord how big is dude's dick he got women getting tattoos of him?

15. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

There hasn't been any confirmation of their split though. Jhene even said people were misinterpreting this Instagram post although that's nothing more than an indirect denial.

Anyhow if Big Sean hasn't fucked up things with Jhene he should stick with her. That's a black female celeb I can get 100% behind, really classy too. Grande is nothing but trouble however, A big time playa in a pint size woman's body.

16. darkcurry

I think he seemed like such a good dude I see him working with all of them. lol. I can't choose. Whoever he chooses to be with though he don't have a bad choice here. I think Ariana may have messed up, but haven't been right since and could be looking for a 2nd chance.

17. ColiBreh1

Who do you prefer, Jhene or her older sister Mila J?

18. darkcurry

^^ If your asking me as well, Jhene. That girl has such a naturally captivating face. She reminds of Bella Hadid and Ashley Graham where their facial features are just mesmerizing.

19. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Jhene the Goddess.

20. ColiBreh1

I'm conflicted. Mila J easily has the more banging body, that's not debateable. But on the other hand, I prefer Jhene's demeanor over Mila J's. Having watched some of Mila J's interviews, her blaccent comes off as is if she's trying too hard to sound like a stereotypical ratchet hood chick, compared to Jhene who just sounds like a normal non-ratchet chick.

BTW, Mila J & Jhene also got an older sister named Miyoko: https://www.instagram.com/miyokochilombo/