Tiger and Lindsey Vonn Split

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SilverSmith, May 3, 2015.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Link

Skier Lindsey Vonn and golfer Tiger Woods have broken up.

"After nearly three years together, Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship," Vonn, 30, wrote in a Facebook post on Sunday.

"I will always cherish the memories that we've created together. Unfortunately, we both lead incredibly hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of our time apart.

"I will always admire and respect Tiger. He and his beautiful family will always hold a special place in my heart."

Woods, 39, echoed a similar message on his website, adding, "She has been amazing with Sam and Charlie and my entire family."

Less than two weeks ago, Vonn told PEOPLE that she felt "privileged" to spend time with Woods and his family, which includes daughter Sam, 7, and son Charlie, 6, from his previous marriage to Elin Nordegren.

"[His kids are] great. They’re amazing kids, and he’s an amazing father," she said.

"You know, I feel privileged to be along for the ride, and I help as much as I can."

Both athletes have been incredibly busy, with Woods continuing in the golf tournament circuit and Vonn gearing up for the 2018 Olympics after a devastating knee injury kept her from competing in the 2014 games in Sochi, Russia.

The pair were last seen together in January, when Woods flew to Italy to watch Vonn win a major Super-G comeback race.

2. z

z Well-Known Member

If that's not scripted notice of split, I dunno what is....

3. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Who the fuck wrote this fiction. Did they not see Vonn with Tiger's kids at Augusta National 3 weeks ago???? That was TELEVISED!!!
    Challenges the whole credibility of this posting.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...they broke up. so who cares...oh wait.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL

Is it just me, or could Tiger Woods pass for the Rock's ugly goose kid brother?

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Are you admitting you find the rock attractive

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

9. K

K Well-Known Member

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It wasn't about the money after all, as others have suggested

If that were the case, she would have bit the bullet and everything else he threw at her for those millions

Like u said, I guess she thought it would be different and that he would become an honest man

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

theres a particular woman sitting around eating popcorn saying "he will never change"

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously...at least she got them millions tho for her suffering

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Guys like that are really good with the talk, very charming, and good with keeping the women believing they are (or will) living a fairytale.

If it's too good to be true........

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh too then you have guys like Steve Harvey talking about how they used to be major playas and then they met their wife and everything changed.....keep feeding that stooooooopidity