Tiger & Lindsay Vonn Go Public

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Mar 18, 2013.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

She better keep a close eye on him.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think they have a lot in common and I think Tiger has learned his lesson. I wish them well.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

IMHO they went public when he sent his private plane to pick her up. Everyone knows a man wouldn't spend the thousands of dollars it would cost to send a plane to pickup one person, and fly them from Europe to the U.S. Unless he is getting more then just warm hugs from her.

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

America's Favorite Couple

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Orrrrr, he went public...because his ex-wife's romance has....:-?

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/elin-norde...e-report-144500517-us-weekly.html?.tsrc=3ukhp

*Ouch, lots of gold digging comments with the story :eek:

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Is you have 20 Lovers, I think its way beyond 'learning his lesson' unless he has searched himself why he needs that excess of attention etc, he is doomed to repeat it, I think his story is way beyond getting pussy thrown at you. People just don't learn their lesson on stuff like that. Or he just get smarter on how he does it.lol.
    In wish them well but I don't know if I call her gutsy or stupid. Time will tell.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How long have you been a pro athlete boo?

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

oh, come on. besides my whole point was clearly that I don't think he has 'learned his lesson'
    And that is because he is a pro athlete (and a serial cheater) for obvious reasons. Maybe he gets smarter about it. Lol

10. The Dark King

Or maybe he's with someone who understands him and gets the demands of being a pro. Especially the best in the world at what you do. I personally don't feel sorry for him or anyone in that situation since there are much more pressing matters in the world but I do think his situation presented a much needed wake up call in terms of relationships and celebrity. Like expecting a dude of his caliber to stick with one woman does seem a bit ridiculous. I honestly wonder how long could anyone just say no. I think eventually they all cheat especially at his level, whether it be in 2 years or 20 how long can someone in his position say no. Secondly you gotta wonder why the hell do we wrap ourselves up in the drama of ultra wealthy people. In the end while we waste our time on these people they will all still be rich while most of us struggle.

11. FG

FG Well-Known Member

So which one is it then?:smt080

12. The Dark King

lol idk you tell me:cool:

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Lol, I'm so with you on both!

14. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I think Tiger's game on the field suffering did humble him a bit honestly but idk man it's hard to give up that game off the field with just regular joes imagine for a superstar playa like him

15. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

I like Tiger Woods because he could care less what people think of him. He gets what he wants and will make a major comback when he wins another major. He will prove that you can get back up and move forward. GO TIGER.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Everyone learns a hard lesson no matter what station in life that person is in. Tiger lost a lot of endorsements and the respect of his fellow golf competitors during his cheating revelations and other things. Woody Allen suffered a good deal when he had an affair with his wife's(Mia Farrow)adopted daughter, who was also the daughter of film composer Andre Previn. Woody knew if Previn found out, Previn's influence in Hollywood can damage his reputation. He married Mia's daughter. Despite all the drama, he still makes good films. Human beings, by and large, are weak. No better or worse than their neighbor.

17. naija4real

naija4real New Member

Another blonde?

Hmmmm... anyways, she looks pleasing to the the eyes. She could end up being Tiger Wood's Steffi Graff. I have a feeling she is at end of her career and might take a backseat to raise a family and also support Tiger's career just like Steffi did for Andre Agassi. It is great she is the one that took the initiative to reveal the relationship.

She is lucky. Tiger is pretty experienced now. :D

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Good for them and I hope it works out. I wouldn't have announced the relationship to god & country via Facebook but if that's how they wanna go about it then more power to them.

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I had the same thought.

20. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member