Kendra & Hank Still Hanging In There

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, May 25, 2015.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

3. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Thanks bro.:cool:

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I couldn't forgive my spouse if she cheated on me with a Tranny.Hank's a lucky dude for having a women who takes care of him and forgives him for cheating with a Tranny.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously I love me some kendra.......very adorable woman and pumps out adorable kids

Kinda like that raider person......

Given that she's a former smut mag model/girlfriend to a walking corpse, she has no moral high ground from which to launch an offensive from

With that said.....cheating sucks and I definitely wouldn't be able to trust my partner

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

She maybe a former playboy model and Hefs former girlfriend but thats her past,no reports of her cheating on him since they have been together.I think there is a difference.

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I like Kendra too.At first I thought she was a gold digger hoping Hank had big NFL dollars coming and would dump him if he didn't,but she stuck by his unemployed ass all these years.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah like I said, I wouldn't be able to trust a cheater regardless if a hung tranny was involved or not

Some lines u just don't cross

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt005

Well that just KILLS that stereotype

Its actually the other way around with his pair, with hank feeding off Kendra's tit like one of the kids

Either way I love them as a couple...hank just needs to man up

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Aww I see you :smt058:smt058:smt058

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That couple are in that marrage boot camp reality show. I thought Kendra would go after another brother but,she is sticking to Hank.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Good for them. I like to see a couple make it if they want to try.