Redheads and black men

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Jul 31, 2013.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

I am the type of black man who loves and appreciates him some ginger, seeing redheads is a huge turn on...I just want to give a shout out to all the redheads and let you know men like me love you which is a reason why if I ever go to Ireland I may not come back.....its hard finding a real redhead in California...so many white women are blonde, fake blonde, wannabe blonde, or half blonde with some other hair color...

Gingers where are you?....Fellas how many of you dig Redheads too

2. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

We have a thread dedicated to redheads, mostly natural. Check it out in the Men's Locker Room.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I knew a lot of redheads, but they were all unavailable to me. I knew one and we clicked right away. She worked at a video store years ago. Her name was Jessica. She and I always talked about movies, especially anime and Godzilla movies. I was attracted to her right away. I once joke with her and said, "You should open a video dating service.Someone comes in and looks for a movie and you can introduce these people to each other." She liked that idea. I told her that I was attracted to her. She had short red hair and a slim body(like Mila Jovovich). She had an expressive face and a warm personality. But, she was married. I could not do any more except express my feelings to her that one time. I knew she understood how I felt. And I understood how she felt about her marriage. Her husband worked in the store, too. He and I got along great. The store closed down and Jessica and her husband left. I miss them still to this day.

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

I'm all about the burning bush.

Fire in the hole!!

5. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I'm sure there's antibiotics or ointments for that

6. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Every red head i know is dating a white guy. Since their population as a whole is very low, I imagine them being hard to attain. But I do think there are lots of redheads into black guys, there is this page on facebook called i love red heads and one of their main girls has a black husband, but received a lot of hate mail. If you are willing to travel, I would say go to scotland lol

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Niiiice, I have only had one redhead lover, and she is unforgettable. I plan to visit Scotland one day for some Whiskey tastings, good to know about the redheads. Certainly a nice perk. ;)

8. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

My last ex was a redhead.

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Mines too... Lovely woman she was... Too bad I couldn't be the man she wanted me to be.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

:smt071 :smt043

11. live_life

live_life New Member

We digging

12. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

My one and only experience with a redhead seemed to confirm the stereotype, quick tempered and the sex drive to match. Still the only girl to demand I go down on her. No other girl I have been with since has spoken with such sexual authority.

13. whiteroses

whiteroses New Member

dont know if we all are that

I do not know if that is true , though as a redhead my self . I can only talk for my self. on me its true when concern drive and i know what i want . But i do not think it has anything with colour . it has with who you are , as a person and the needs you might have and not have.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah!!! Friday-Sun 12 times that lasted at least an hour. Every visit!! That is simply a dysfunctional amount of sex. A hell of a lot of fun though!! :smt033

15. whiteroses

whiteroses New Member

thanks

hi hope you that even other contries than ireland have girls with red hair.
    thanks for appreciate us with redhair

16. whiteroses

whiteroses New Member

so you like the fun ??
    I have had a lot of fun of that kind , its always a joy if a man can play for some hours

17. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Gotta say, I have never even known a redhead. Not even a coworker.

18. redheadedNUT

redheadedNUT New Member

I'm a redhead (darker auburn) and the best man I've ever dated was a black man, and I've been through a good deal of the spice rack. (the different flavors of the male species) I found my black companion to be the most passionate, soulful, sexiest, and most relaxed - even with all of his stress, he's so laid back he's about to fall out, lol. I am actually talking to him again, we're looking at possibly dating in the future...who knows. But from him, I've learned, that I really enjoy the company of a chill, sexy black man. I'm not saying there aren't white or Hispanic men who are the same, but so far, no one's compared to him on several levels, so what can I say? I find myself listening to more R & B (appeals to all the senses) and less rock, watching more of my favorite black actors than white (Tyler Perry movies being my favs) and I get along so wonderfully with my beautiful female black friends, I find myself wanting to be a part of their lives, their families, their whole environment in general. I live in a very diverse area so that may play a part. I'm a 'fat' redhead, who's told she's beautiful all the time, and I know there's a stereotype that goes with all of this, but I don't feel it in my own life because I have a small number of white men hitting on me, as well as black, Hispanic, and even Asian. I'm 40 now, and I've only dated one black man. "Once you go black.." is actually pretty accurate, LMAO.

That help?

Please don't hate on me! LOL

:smt006

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sure, always a pleasure to accommodate a woman with a high sex drive. While I am spending time with her she gets all the good sex she can handle.
    Me - You want to go out?
    Red Head - (Gives me that I wanna fuck again look)
    Me- OK! :mrgreen:

20. whiteroses

whiteroses New Member

hi know what you mean , feel the same way about it