Elena's Models - Good Resource for African American men?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by OakParkIllini, May 4, 2015.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Commiseration is not the goal or reason as to why men should have fellowship. I know women do the same thing. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I simply offered the possibility that if the goal is really to find and create a relationship with a woman, it may be wise to ask women, rather than to ask men.

The OP wasn't asking questions on how to hang with the guys, was he?

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

thank you beasty and jaisee....

1. like i stated before generally u go to men. alot of these dudes are married and or divorced on the forum. so to say a dude who is not dating doesnt mean he doesnt have good advice and just because a guy has a woman does nt mean he has good advice to give.

2 even successful men still trade and get advice. hank aaron the home run king had a batting coach his whole career. soooooo lol :) we arent busters :)

Last edited: May 11, 2015
  4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I once read An interesting book called Fire In The Belly. It was written by Sam Keene . What hooked me was Keene's suggestion to read only the parts that pertained to the reader. And a lot did pertain to me. It was a book about being a man and embracing manhood. It didn't't tell every man to be a jerk. It told men to recognize their sexual role and identity.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

He was asking the men about relationships with Russian and Ukrainian women. This is whom he is seeking.

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Worst advice ever.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yes, yes, to Jaisee you must listen. Downtown Miami's jewelry retailers, Surfside, Fort Lauderdale, Aventura, Hollywood...the entire area is teeming with Russian women.

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I was just about to type that.

Great minds ... lol

9. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

realest shit i have probably read on this site.

(this isn't a personal dig on the op) fellas, we have got to do better! you going through all this for a woman who doesn't know jack shit about you.

if you are keen on ukranian, russian, and slavic women - do some research as to where they are living. one thing is for sure. when they move from their original country, they tend to move where their fellow countrymen are. denver and the state of colorado have a reasonable slavic population.

getting right physically and EATING better are key. eating the right stuff alters the state of mind. also, spending a lot of time alone, reflecting on yourself. you will eventually realize what you want down to the core. women aren't going any wear. a lot of dudes run marathons without training properly.

when you are TRULY handling your business, the women are going to come without warning! trust, bro! a lot of dudes say they're handling theirs, but really?! proof is in the pudding.