Redheads and black men

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I thought you are dating a brother who loves red heads. Are you from Europe or the US?

2. RealRed

RealRed New Member

Um, currently getting out of a marriage to a WM.....kind of dating a brother...but I don't think he's serious.
    I'm in the US :|

3. Soulthinker

Well,ReadRed, I hope that date with that brother blossom into a relationship in the future. He is fortunate to have a redhead like you.

4. RealRed

RealRed New Member

I don't think he thinks the same way....
    you're sweet to say that he's fortunate...thank you.

5. whitebear

whitebear New Member

Hello! I want to thank You for I am a Real Readhead and single for over 12 years, and I want Y'all to know I love that dark skin and am still trying to find my King for life are you out there?

6. RealRed

RealRed New Member

:smt039
    Welcome, whitebear! This is the main thread that got my attention...lol. I'm still pretty new here too, but so far, so good...
    Good luck!

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I would personally like to welcome you lovely ww.

We have a few good brothers here....

8. K8tie

K8tie New Member

New here and first post. I'm a natural redhead with green eyes and freckles. I am happy to hear there are men out there who are interested!!! Dated a black man for years - not sure if he had the same appreciation that you all do though !

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Well...a photo would be quite nice. And welcome aboard, by the way. :smt069

And for the record...redheads are just...spectacular. :smt054

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Welcome! You guys should form a group:

[​IMG]

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

12. RealRed

RealRed New Member

Lol...yes, I think we should...
    Could be quite dangerous though...

13. RealRed

RealRed New Member

Welcome, K8tie!

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was a Sherlock Holmes story called The Red Headed League. But that story dealt with en. There was a female basketball team called The Redheads who performs basketball tricks like the Harlem Globetrotters. I remember seeing them at my high school. They had just beaten the male staff(principal, vice principal and others). I spoke with a couple of them and mentioned that I had first seen them on the NBC show called Real People(Byron Allen was on that show). I asked if they borrowed their skills from the Harlem Globetrotters. They explained that they had been around long before the Harlem Globetrotters. I was surprised, but then I realized that the Harlem Globetrotters came out in the 1950's . The Redheads had been around since the 1940's when female athletes were an oddity and entertainment.

15. Soulthinker

K8tie,hope that brother treats you right.

16. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

There is this redhead convention in Ireland during August. Maybe go there to increase your chances? :p

17. K8tie

K8tie New Member

Not with him anymore. His loss!!!

18. HarveyGent101

HarveyGent101 New Member

Yes it is.

19. junie

junie New Member

Irish redhead here! :D

20. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I wish I could meet a red-haired woman who liked me.:(