Supeman's daughter married a BM and named her son after dad Christopher Reeve

Discussion in 'In the News' started by JUANMACKER, Jul 7, 2015.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

He looks lke that dude Ramon from Bangbros.:smt029

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

No doubt. That's why I like to see the forum more upbeat and supportive. We're already doing something that draws hostility from some segments of the population. There are enough people out there to bring us down.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

LMAO you ain't shit
    Now that's all I'll see when I see dude lol

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

ROFL - I wasn't expecting that one! Lol

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:cool: Brilliant!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  6. The Dark King

Is it now lol

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It's funny, c'mon. He is bi-racial...be happy. He is productive/employed in a great position, in love, a father...what more do you want? Put the paper bag down for a bit. ;-)

9. The Dark King

I don't have that privilege boo. I unfortunately have the task of questioning everything. It's 2015 and people who look like me still aren't considered people.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I feel you. On a world spectrum, people like me aren't either. At least your people are aware of what's going on...many of my 3/5th-of-a-human, raped, beaten, mutilated and enslaved sisters don't understand that they have had their basic human rights ripped from them.

11. The Dark King

Depends which of your sisters you're talking about, been reading a lot on feminism lately, but ultimately the tragedy of being white in America is that the issues facing the non rich is lost on them because they truly believe white skin makes them exempt from impending shit storm. I don't know if this was done by design or accident but this racial divide shit is absolutely genius because you have people so focused on skin tone they literally can't feel or see the noose around their neck.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Any sister experiencing pain as described because of her gender.

The racial divide - racism period - is so mystifying to me. It's a moral defect, because when you remove the skin, man is identical in every way.
    How did melanin become so despised? It's the protection pigment of life itself, the pigment of most organisms on this planet. You're blessed to have an abundance of it. While mine pales in compassion (pun intented) my mother raised me to constantly appreciate melanin. She would always say l was protected, she espoused its beauty, she reveled in hers when the sun exposed it.

Somewhere in time, it was perverted on a mass scale...will never understand it or why.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That's a bit much. I seriously doubt you live somewhere in the U.S. where people see you coming and view you like an escaped animal from the local zoo.

Racial prejudice is a bitch but it doesn't impact literally every waking second of Black folk's lives.

Life for Black folk in America in the past has been MUCH worse than it is today. For instance there were no pathways in the 19th century for Black folk to improve their station in life, and very few in the early to mid 20th century either.

But nowadays if you have the drive and talent and opportunity(some call it luck), you can damn near accomplish anything any other ethnic/racial group can.

Don't let vigilance become whining.

This dude mainly got where he did because he was likely an academic grind in H.S. and college, made a few key connections along the way and based on his credentials and ability worked his way up in the Obama administration to head a presidential commission.

Yes it's a challenge being Black, but we as a people have had greater difficulties to overcome.

To do anything significant in life has to start with an extreme level of self-belief and a sense of self worth.

If you don't have that inside you before you step out the door, the confidence that your internal drive and unique abilities will get you through almost anything, eventually the weight of this life will crush you.

If having dark skin takes you out of the race emotionally and mentally before you can even get started, IMO you've become your own worst enemy. Not the WM or racism.

The flip side of being Black is that more often than not people underestimate you, generally speaking, which gives you the element of surprise and the ability to catch people off guard before they realize you are their competition.:smt020

14. The Dark King

The thing you and a lot of people fail to get about me most times when I talk about this stuff its not a reflection of my life and personal issues. I live in a great area, have a job I'm passionate about that compensates pretty well, and a beautiful girlfriend. For now I'm good, but it doesn't stop me from seeing issues outside of myself. Personally am I being treated like shit in the current moment? No, but that doesn't stop me from seeing the gross atrocities happening everywhere from Baltimore to DR to the Sudan. Most of this shit is based on nothing more than skin and/or economics. As a whole we sanction and condone the systematic genocide of people based on their skin tone. You don't feel the weight of that? It doesn't make you sad?

15. The Dark King

Because dark means dirty laborer. The person so low on the hierarchy they are forced to do the shit work and be around the smelly animals. Then there's a immature element that makes people feel being anywhere near that might be contagious. Most human inclinations within a societal structure are very immature.

16. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Forsooth! One might find a male of swarthier tone to embody the Africoid race! Shall we mount an expedition for that expressed purpose?

17. The Dark King

[​IMG]

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It didnt take long for this to go from congrats for a bm who married a ww who had a baby to turn into hes not black enuff issue.

19. The Dark King

No one said he isn't black enough just musing over what exactly "black" is

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Ok