Been in the Denver/Boulder/Fort Collins area. Something I noticed about dating here.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blackbrah, Jan 3, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

for MBs is very multicultural. esp when ww from small towns join the military they get to know bm and will tend to become open minded. there is a high rate of IR among the military of various combos

2. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

I'll try Lippy. Military bases have a lot of brothers. Brothers who like to spend money, dance, meet girls, etc. In cities that have had bases for many years, a sub-economy has developed to support these guys. These clubs, restaurants and gyms tend to attract women who find them appealing (e.g., Raider). BB should check out these kind of places.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

this too . well stated. if u can work on base then u r good to go.
    usa.gov

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

maybe for chicks trying to score black guys but blackbrah is in the tech industry not a sailor...if anything he has that much more competition among the groupies

5. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

I recall when I was in Virginia Beach I met this Filipina that was into me, but she lost all attraction knowing that I was not in the military.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Population size doesn't mean much if it didn't support the kind of culture that attracts people like you.

7. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Well when Pizza Hut is looking to build a new store they look for areas that have other restaurants and places where there is likely to be a presence of potential customers.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lippy, there r military contractors he can work for or he can work on the base itself . military hire civvies for tech positions all the time.

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I actually don't go anywhere near our military hot spots, my point in agreeing with GL about military cities is that they're usually a melting pot which leads to an openness with regard to interracial dating/marriage/families. Even in a city this large, it's infrequent that I come across men who aren't either active duty or retired military.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very true. I knew a woman who lives in San Francisco. She told me it is very expensive to live there. But it is more reasonable in towns outside of San Francisco. So you will have to be willing to commute at least 20-30 miles to get into the city limits.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its been like that when i was in. now im living near a MB but its small but its here. mosly A/W and A/B
    im just basing on experience nothing more...just guessing really from observing :)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

University or college towns are pretty open-minded places. Well, I am not sure about those in the Deep South, though.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Joe Harnell's classic piano solo works in this situation.

14. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Seems like my sentiments of San Antonio and Austin were correct and confirmed by others on other boards I frequent.

-San Antonio, strong Hispanic population. Still a small city vibe, but has grown significantly. I tend to feel people are friendly but don't care to know who you are. Small social circles. If you aren't one of the three M's (Military, Mexican, Married...or Medical) you don't fit in so much.

Austin, claims to be a liberal oasis for people in Texas and outside. Have music festivals, people love their tattoos and weed, keep Austin weird, etc, but if you don't fit the mold you are outcasted. Which gets to my second point that Austin TX is incredibly pseudo liberal and it is "liberal" if you are white or fit the mold and of course non threatening. People rarely hear the stories of Austin in the 50s and 60s when it comes to racism and segregation.

Just FYI.