Favorite Movies Lines

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, May 6, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Cat People (1982)

Paul Gallier-"I didn't think you were ready, but you are. I knew it when I saw you with HIM."

Irena-"Gallier-"Who? Oliver?"

Paul Gallier-"You want to fuck him, don't you? You dream about fucking him! Your whole body burns, it burns along your nerves, in your mouth, your breasts...you go wet between your legs."

Irena Gallier-"Stop it!"

Paul Gallier-"Every time it happens...you tell yourself it's love. But it isn't. It's blood. And Death. You can't escape your nightmare without me, and I can't escape my nightmare without you. I've waited a long time for you."

Irena Gallier-"I'm not like you."

Paul Gallier-"That is the lie that will kill your lover."

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The Gauntlet (1977)

Ben Shockley-"Nag, nag, nag."

Ben Shockley-"You see we've got a problem, you and me. We don't like each other much but we have to take a trip together. Now you can come along peacefully or you can be a pain in the ass. But I'm warning you: You mess around and I'll put the cuffs on you. You talk dirty-I'll gag you. You run-I'll shoot ya'. My name is Shockley and we have a plane to catch. Let's go."

Gus Mally-"You cheap shot, gutless bastard! You really get off roughing up girls, don't you? Big man! Big .45 caliber fruit!"

Ben Shockley-"That's me."

Constable-"Hey, c'mon, talk to me. I wanna know what it's like being a whore."

Gus Mally-"Actually, I always thought it was like being a cop."

Constable-"You did? Hahaha..."

Gus Mally-"Yeah. Not unlike being on the take at two dozen bars in downtown Vegas. Taking money from some politician each time you peel his drunken kid's Cadillac off a telephone pole. Strong-arming the Chicanos in the barrio on Saturday night. Busting kids for smoking grass...then taking a kickback from the heroin dealers. Or those occasions when you do bust a pusher...and skim the haul when you've made the collar. Sell it to your dope addict buddies on the force."

Constable-"She's sure onto all our tricks."

Gus Mally-"As I see it, the only difference between you and me is that when I get off work I take a long hot bath and I'm as clean as the day I was born. But a cop, especially a flunkie like you, when the sheriff whistles-you squat. And what he does rots your brain. No amount of water on earth can get you clean again."

Gus Mally-(kicking Shockley in the testicles)Sorry. I had to jog your thinking."

Ben Shockley-"Now, the next turkey who tries that, I'm gonna shoot him, stuff him, and stick an apple in his ass."

Gus Mally-"You probably don't know if I'm good in bed."

Ben Shockley-"I guess I'll have to take it on good faith."

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Pacific Rim

Raleigh Becket: (opening narration) "When I was a kid, whenever I'd feel small or lonely, I'd look up at the stars. Wondered if there was life up there. Turns out I was looking in the wrong direction. When alien life entered our world, it was from deep beneath the Pacific Ocean. A fissure between two tectonic plates. A portal between dimensions. The Breach. I was fifteen when the first Kaiju made land in San Francisco.
    By the time tanks, jets and missiles took it down, six days and 35 miles later, three cities were destroyed. Tens of thousands of lives were lost. We mourned our dead, memorialized the event, and moved on. And then, only six months later, the second attack hit Manila.
    Then the third one hit Cabo. And then the fourth. And then we learned, that this was not gonna stop. This was just the beginning. We needed a new weapon. The world came together, pooling it's resources and throwing aside old rivalries for the sake of the greater good. To fight monsters, we created monsters of our own. The Jaeger program was born."

Stacker Pentecost: "One, don't you ever touch me again. Two, don't you ever touch me again. Now, you have no idea who the hell I am, or where I have come from. And I'm not about to tell you my whole life story. All I need to be to you and everybody in this dome is a fixed point. The last man standing. I do not need your sympathy or your admiration. All I need is your compliance and your fighting skills. And if I can't get that, then you can go back to the wall that I found you crawling on. Do I make myself clear?" (turns his head away and gestures to his ear)

Raleigh Becket: "Yes, sir!"

Raleigh Becket: "There are things you can't fight .. acts of God. You see a hurricane coming, you get out of the way. But when you're in a Jaeger, you can finally fight the hurricane. You can win."

Stacker Pentecost: "Today. Today... At the edge of our hope, at the end of our time, we have chosen not only to believe in ourselves, but in each other. Today there is not a man nor woman in here that shall stand alone. Not today. Today we face the monsters that are at our door and bring the fight to them. Today, we are cancelling the apocalypse!"

Newton Geiszler: "You're Hannibal Chau?"

Hannibal Chau: "I got the name from my favorite historical figure and my second-favorite Szechuan restaurant in Brooklyn."

4. JBunny

JBunny New Member

'Never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut.' -Goodfellas

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Hot Fuzz

(Nicholas Angel is cracking down on underage drinkers in the pub)
    Nicholas Angel-"Oy! When's your birthday?"
    Underage Drinker #1-"22nd of February."
    Nicholas Angel-"What year?"
    Underage Drinker #1-"Every year!"
    Nicholas Angel-"Get out!"(to second underage drinker)When's your birthday?"
    Underage Drinker #2-"8th of May...1969..."
    Nicholas Angel-"You're 37?"
    Underage Drinker #2-"Yeah!"
    Nicholas Angel-"Get out!" (turns to last underage drinker)"When's your birthday?"
    Underage Drinker #3-(high-pitched) Uhhh..."
    Nicholas Angel-"Out!"

DS Andy Wainwright-"You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city."
    DS Andy Cartwright-"Everyone and their mums is packin' round here."
    Nicholas Angel-"Like who?"
    DS Andy Wainwright-"Farmers."
    Nicholas Angel-"Who else?"
    DS Andy Cartwright-"Farmers' mums."

Nicholas Angel-(on the telephone)"The swan's escape, right...and who might you be?"
    P.I. Staker-"Mr. Staker, yeah...Mr. Peter Ian Staker."
    Nicholas Angel-"P.I. Staker? Right! "Piss Taker!" Come on!"
    (cut to Angel talking to Mr. Staker)
    Nicholas Angel-"Okay, Mr. Staker..."

Simon Skinner-"Lock me up."
    Nicholas Angel-"I'm sorry?"
    Simon Skinner-" I'm a Slasher! I must be stopped!"
    Nicholas Angel-"You're a what?"
    Simon Skinner-"A Slasher...of prices! I'm Simon Skinner-I run the local supermache`. Drop in and see me sometime-my discounts are "criminal". Catch me later!"

Nicholas Angel-"Police work is as much about preventing crime as it is about fighting crime. Most importantly, it is about procedural correctness in the execution of unquestionable moral authority."

Danny Butterman-"Have you ever fired two guns whilst jumping through the air?"
    Nicholas Angel-"No."
    Danny Butterman-"Have you fired one gun whilst jumping through the air?"
    Nicholas Angel-"No."
    Danny Butterman-"Ever been in a high-speed pursuit?"
    Nicholas Angel-"Yes, I have."
    Danny Butterman-"Have you ever fired a gun whilst in a high-speed pursuit?"
    Nicholas Angel-"No!"

Nicholas Angel-"I may not be a man of God, Reverend, but I know right and I know wrong and I have good grace to know which is which."
    Reverend Philip Shooter-"Oh, fuck off, Grasshopper."
    (Reverend Shooter pulls out a pair of Derringers from his cassock)

PC Doris Thatcher-"I could have given you the tour! I've been around the station a few times!"

Nicholas Angel-"Shit just got real!"

6. southfloridagirl

southfloridagirl New Member

"Tick tock. This man got rocked" - Ink

"There's something inside that they can't get to, that they can't touch. It's yours. Hope." - Shawshank Redemption

"Fear is sickness. It will crawl into the soul of everyone who engages it. It has tainted your peace already. I did not raise you to see you with fear. Strike it from your heart do not bring it into our village." - Apocalypto

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Full Metal Jacket

Cowboy- "8-Ball, let's dance."

8-Ball-"Put a nigger behind the trigger."

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Escape From New York

Opening Narration: "In 1988, the crime rate in the United States rises four hundred percent. The once great city of New York becomes the one maximum security prison for the entire country. A fifty-foot containment wall is erected along the New Jersey shoreline, across the Harlem River, and down along the Brooklyn shoreline. It completely surrounds Manhattan Island. All bridges and waterways are mined. The United States Police Force, like an army, is encamped around the island. There are no guards inside the prison, only prisoners and the worlds they have made. The rules are simple: once you go in, you don't come out."

Bob Hauk: (reading Snake Plissken's file) "S.D. Plissken... American, Lieutenant: Special Forces Unit 'Black Light'. Two Purple Hearts, Leningrad and Siberia. Youngest man to be decorated by the President. Then you robbed the Federal Reserve Depository... life sentence, New York maximum security penitentary. I'm ready to kick your ass out of 'The World', war hero..."

Bob Hauk: "There was an accident. About an hour ago, a small jet went down inside New York City. The President was on board."

Snake Plissken: "The president of what?"

Bob Hauk: "You go in, find the President, bring him out in 24 hours, and you're a free man."

Snake Plissken: "24 hours, huh?"

Bob Hauk: "I'm making you an offer."

Snake Plissken: "I'll think about it."

Bob Hauk: "No time. Give me an answer."

Snake Plissken: "Get a new president!"

Bob Hauk: "We're still at war, Plissken. We need him alive."

Snake Plissken: "I don't give a fuck about your war... or your president."

Bob Hauk: "Is that your answer?"

Snake Plissken: "I'm thinking about it."

Bob Hauk: "Think hard."

Snake Plissken: (pause) "Why me?"

Bob Hauk: "You flew the Gullfire over Leningrad. You know how to get in quiet. You're all I got."

Snake Plissken: (pause) "I guess I go in one way or the other... doesn't mean shit to me. All right... I'll do it. Give me the pardon paper."

Bob Hauk: "When you come out."

Snake Plissken: "Before."

Bob Hauk: "I told you I wasn't a fool, Plissken."

Snake Plissken: "Call me Snake."

Cronenberg: "Tell him."

Snake Plissken: "Tell me what?"

Bob Hauk: "That idea you had about turning the Gullfire around 180 degrees and flying off to Canada."

Snake Plissken: "What did you do to me, asshole?"

Bob Hauk: "My idea, Plissken. Something we've been fooling around with. Two microscopic capsules lodged in your arteries. They're already starting to dissolve. In 22 hours, the cores will completely dissolve. Inside the cores are a heat-sensing charge. Not a large explosion, about the size of a pinhead, just big enough to open up both of your arteries. I'd say you'd be dead in 10-15 seconds..."

Snake Plissken: (chokes Hauk) "Take them out, now!"

Cronenberg: "They're protected by the cores. Fifteen minutes before the last hour is up, we can neutralize the charge with X-rays."

Bob Hauk: "We'll burn out the charges IF you have the President."

Snake Plissken: "What if I'm a little late?"

Bob Hauk: "No more Hartford Summit. And no more Snake Plissken."

Snake Plissken: "When I get back, I'm going to kill you."

Hauk: "Plissken? Plissken, what are you doing?"

Snake Plissken: "Playing with myself! I'm going in."

Girl in 'Chock Full O'Nuts': "You're a cop!"

Snake Plissken: "I'm an asshole..."

The Duke: "What did I teach you?"

President: "Y-You are the... Duke of New... New York. You're A-Number One."

The Duke: "I can't hear you!"

President: "Y-You... You are the Duke of New York! You're A-Number One!"

The Duke: "They sent in their best man, and when we roll across the 69th Street bridge tomorrow, on our way to freedom, we're going to have their best man leading the way.... from the neck up! (cheering erupts) On the hood of my car!"

Bob Hauk: "You going to kill me, Snake?"

Snake Plissken: "Not now, I'm too tired. (pause) Maybe later."

Bob Hauk: "We'd make one hell of a team, Snake!"

Snake Plissken: "The name's Plissken!"

9. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Alien 3

Dillon: You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet? Or on your fuckin' knees... begging? I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothing! So I say *fuck* that thing! Let's fight it!

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

To Die For

Suzanne Stone Maretto- "You're not anybody in America unless you're on TV. On TV is where we learn about who we really are. Because what's the point of doing something worthwhile if nobody's watching? And if people are watching, it makes you a better person."

Janice Maretto (about Suzanne designing her own wedding ring)...it was round...and gold...I mean, big fucking deal!"

Jimmy- "Any time it rains, or when there's thunder and lightning, or when it snows, I have to jack off."

Suzanne Stone Maretto- ( to Lydia about Russell and Jimmy) "It's their word against mine. Who are they? Bunch of 16 year old losers whose parents sit around drinking and screwing their cousins!(Laughs) I'm a professional person, for Christ's sake. I come from a good home. Who do you think a jury would believe?"

Suzanne Stone Maretto- "It's nice to live in a country where life, liberty...and all the rest of it still stands for something."

Jimmy- "I'll be in here every day for life, plus 30 years, if I live that long."

Lydia Mertz- "Suzanne used to say that you're not really anybody in America unless you're on TV...'cause what's the point of doing anything worthwhile if nobody's watching? So when people are watching, it makes you a better person. So if everybody was on TV all the time, everybody would be better people. But if everybody was on TV all the time, there wouldn't be anybody left to watch, and that's where I get confused."

(Last lines)
    Lydia Mertz- "But it's really something when you think that...I'm the one who's gonna be famous. Suzanne would die if she knew."

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Robin Hood : Prince of Thieves

Duncan: (who is blind) "A curse on Moors and Saracens! If it were not for their ungodly ways, Master Robin would never have left. (To Azeem) What manner of name is 'Azeem'? Irish? Cornish?"

Azeem: "Moorish."

Sheriff of Nottingham: "Locksley, I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon!"

Sir Guy of Gisbourne: "Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?"

Sheriff of Nottingham: "Because it's dull, you twit! It'll hurt more!"

Mortiana: "You're here earlier than expected."

Sheriff of Nottingham: "STOP THAT YOU OLD FAKE! I've found the hole!"

Mortiana: "You despise me. But it was Mortiana put you where you are. Without me you are nothing."

Sheriff of Nottingham: "You freakish old woman. When I am king I will cast you out into the streets. They'll tear you apart and roast your black heart!"

Mortiana: "I am your mother. I birthed you from this body. I cut the throat of a babe of noble birth and put you in its place."

Sheriff of Nottingham: "No!"

Mortiana: "All my life, I've been a freak. But when you sit upon the Throne of England my twisted seed will reign throughout the land and who'll be freakish then?"

Sheriff of Nottingham: (after running Guy of Gisbourne through with a sword) "Well at least I didn't use a spoon."

Azeem: "English! English! Behold, I'm Azeem ibn Bashir Al Bakir! I'm not one of you, but I fight! I fight with Robin Hood! I fight against a tyrant who holds you under his boot! If you would be free men, then you must fight! Join us now, join Robin Hood!"

Robin of Locksley: "The Sheriff calls us outlaws, but I say we are free! And one free man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired soldiers. The Crusades taught me that. I will make you no promises, save one: that when you truly believe in your hearts that you're free, then I say we can win!"

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Captain America : The Winter Soldier.

Nick Fury: "You know, I read those SSR files. 'Greatest Generation'? You guys did some nasty stuff."

Steve Rogers: "Yeah, we compromised. Sometimes in ways that made us not sleep so well. But we did it so that people could be free. This isn't freedom. This is fear."

Nick Fury: "S.H.I.E.L.D. takes the world as it is, not as we'd like to be. And it's getting damn near past time for you get with that program, Cap."

Steve Rogers: "Don't hold your breath."

Nick Fury: (sees cops next to him staring at him while stopped at a red light) "Wanna see my lease?"

Nick Fury: (to Alexander Pierce) "I know you erased my password. Probably deleted my retinal scan. But if you want to stay ahead of me, Mr. Secretary... (removes his eye patch) ...you need to keep both eyes open."

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: "Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?"

Steve Rogers: "Nazi Germany. And we're borrowing. Get your feet off the dash."

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: " I don't know everything, Rogers. I only act like I know everything."

Arnim Zola: "HYDRA was founded on the belief that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom. What we did not realize was that if you tried to take that freedom, they resist. The war taught us much. Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly. After the war, S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded, and I was recruited. The new HYDRA grew, a beautiful parasite inside S.H.I.E.L.D. For 70 years, HYDRA has been secretly feeding crises, reaping war. And when history did not cooperate, history was changed."

Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow: "That's impossible. S.H.I.E.L.D. would've stopped you."

Arnim Zola: "Accidents will happen. HYDRA created a world so chaotic that humanity is finally ready to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security. Once the purification process is complete, HYDRA's New World Order will arise. We won, Captain. Your death amounts to the same as your life, a zero sum!"

Jasper Sitwell: "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

Steve Rogers: "You're right. It's not. It's hers."

(Widow kicks Sitwell off the roof)

Sam Wilson/Falcon: (when Rogers stops by VA Hospital where he works) "Well, if it isn't the Running Man."

Agent Brock Rumlow: "This is going to hurt. There are no prisoners with HYDRA. Just order. And order only comes with pain. You ready for yours?"

Sam Wilson/Falcon: "Man, shut the hell up!"

13. blackdorian

blackdorian New Member

Carlito's way

Stephanie :How come a good-lookin' dude like you...
    ...doesn't have a woman?
    Carlito : Well, I guess I'm a workaholic.
    Stephanie :What's the matter?
    Don't you ever see nobody
    you like in here?
    Carlito :Nobody but you, Stef

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

"I'm a lady, you...you greasy bastard!"
    -Biggie Shorty {Pootie Tang}​

15. blackdorian

blackdorian New Member

Carlito's Way

Carlito :Can I come in?
    I bought you some cheesecake.
    Gail :I don't like cheesecake.
    Carlito :You wouldn't have buzzed me up,
    if you wasn't gonna let me in.
    Gail :I'm saying no, Charlie.
    Carlito :What can I do?
    Gail :What are you gonna do?
    Are you gonna......bust the chain?
    Chase me around the apartment?
    Get me naked?
    Take me on the floor?
    Carlito : I'm too old for that.
    Gail :That's too bad. If you can't get in...
    ...you don't get in.

16. blackdorian

blackdorian New Member

Carlito's Way

I love this movie

Attached Files:

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Godzilla (2014)

Dr. Ichiro Serizawa: "In 1954, the first time that a nuclear submarine ever reached the lower depths, it awakened something..."

Vivienne Graham : "The Americans first thought that it was the Russians. The Russians thought that it was them. All those nuclear tests in the 50s? Not tests."

Dr. Ichiro Serizawa: "They were trying to kill it."

Admiral William Stenz: "M.U.T.O. - Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism. It is, however, no longer terrestrial, it is airborne. Now, the world still thinks this was an earthquake and it would be preferable that that remain so. Before we lost sight of it, it was heading East across the Pacific and had emitted enough EMP disruption to create havoc with our radar and satellite feeds and reduce us, for the moment, to a strictly visual pursuit. I emphasize 'for the moment,' because we will get on our game and we will find this thing. It is imperative that we do so."

Dr. Ichiro Serizawa: Nature has an order. A power to restore balance. I believe he is that power.

Admiral William Stenz: "This alpha predator of yours, doctor, do you really think he has a chance?"

Dr. Ichiro Serizawa: "The arrogance of men is thinking nature is in their control and not the other way around. Let them fight."

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What I loved about Ken Watanabe's portrayal of Serizawa was the fact that he was the only true voice of reason in the film, in my humble opinion. Serizawa was written as a combination of Serizawa(portrayed by Akihiko Hirata) and Dr. Yamane(who was portrayed by Takashi Shimura). Both men are passionate, dedicated and brilliant, but Serizawa was a little more daring. Serizawa is also a tragic man because of his inventing the Oxygen Destroyer. Thankfully, they didn't write Watanabe's Serizawa as tragic.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

X-Men : Days of Future Past

Charles Xavier : (to Logan/Wolverine) "You know, I think I do remember you now. Yeah... We came to you a long time ago seeking your help. And I'm gonna say to you what you said to us then: Fuck Off!"

Erik Lehnsherr/Magneto : "You built these weapons to destroy us. Why? Because you are afraid of our gifts. Because we are different. Humanity has always feared that which is different, but I am here to tell you, to tell the world, you're right to fear us. We are the future. We are the ones who inherit this earth and anyone who stands in our way, will suffer the same fate as these men you see before you. Today was meant to be a display of your power. Instead I give you a glimpse of the devastation my race can unleash upon your's. Let this be a warning to the world and to my mutant brothers and sisters out there, I say this. No more hiding. No more suffering. You have lived in the shadows of shame and fear for too long. Come out. Join me. Fight together in a brotherhood of our kind, a new tomorrow that starts today."

Raven Darkhölme/Mystique : (speaking Vietnamese) "You're going to the summit tomorrow?"

General Nhuan: (in Vietnamese) "A pretty girl interested in politics."

Raven Darkhölme/Mystique : (in Vietnamese) "Looks can be deceiving."

General Nhuan : "Show me more, baby. Clothes off."

(Raven opens her coat before she slowly shifts her body into her mutant form. Nhuan watches her in shock)

Raven Darkhölme/Mystique : "What's the matter, baby? You don't think I look pretty like this?"

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Lethal Weapon 4

Leo: "Hey, uh, hey, Riggs, who's the, uh, perp? What'd you bust him for?"

Butters: "Oh, I'm a perp? Oh, you see a young brother in the back of a police car, automatically I'm a perp?! Look at my suit! Look at my tie! What do I look like, a fuckin' Crip's accountant?! Look at this badge, bitch! Check out the gun!"

Leo: "Okay, okay, hey, hey, put the gun down! Put the gun down!!"

Butters: "License! Registration! Urine sample!"

Leo: "Hey, I got a badge too, okay?! German Jews didn't have it any easier when we were kids, so don't think you're the only one, okay?! Okay?! Besides, I knew you were a cop, I was just kiddin' with ya! Hey, I can smell a cop a mile away!"

Butters: "Oh, I smell bad, what'chu trying to say?!"

Leo: "Well, stop turning everything around! You're so damned touchy! These guys'll tell ya, we work together, we got a history together! Hey, maybe we'll work together someday! I'm the bomb, they'll tell ya, I'm great!"

Butters: "Yeah, we're gonna work together as soon as I open up a cereal shop, ya fuckin' leprechaun!"

Leo: "Hey, I didn't call you any names, ya fuckface!!! Don't start that!!"

Leo: "They fuck you with cell phones. That's what it is. They're fuckin' you with the cell phone. They love it when you get cut off. Y'know why, huh? You know why? 'Cause when you call back - -which they know you're gonna do. - -they charge you for that fuckin' first minute again at that high rate."

Butters: "Somebody took my phone number and called Afghanistan. Afghanistan! I've never talked to anyone in Afghanistan, I don't know nobody in Afghanistan, and even if did know anyone, I wouldn't talk to that Afghan ass for three hours. I won't talk to my daddy for three hours."

Getz: "They fuck ya, they fuck ya, they fuck ya." (Leo's cellphone rings & he answers) "Leo Getz, private investigator."

Riggs: (on the other end of phone with fake accent) "Private investigator? Yes, Mr. Getz, I was just wondering if you'd be willing to investigate my privates."

Leo: "Investigate what?"

Riggs: "My privates, you stupid shit - shut the fuck up!"

Leo: "Okay, you did say "aft"?"

Murtaugh: "A-F-T. Aft."

Leo: "And that's a fuckin' word?"

Murtaugh: "In the back of the cabin on the right side, Leo!"

Leo: "Well, why didn't you say that to begin with, ROGER?! I love how these people get around boats and water, and all of a sudden everything becomes fuckin' nautical! Astern! Avast, ye landlubbers! Man the bilge pumps! Pump your fuckin' ass!!"

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014