Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

:smt006 Thanks

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Boiling Point- Wesley Snipes and Lolita Davidovich.
    King of New York-Wesley Snipes and white actress portraying his wife.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Didn't know where to put this....as it's upcoming...

Nina Dobrev's latest film role sees her up the ante with a rather eye-popping display as she goes topless in the trailer for Let's Be Cops.

The 25-year-old, who plays a waitress in the comedy, attempts to seduce Damon Wayans Jr by whipping off her shirt in the racy clip.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HERE IS THE TRAILER...

[HDYT]H2TpGj6q_qY[/HDYT]

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I love to see that flick but,I doubt there would be a love scene.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Do you remember the film FLED with Laurence Fishburne, Salma Hayek and William Baldwin? Laurence and Salma share a passionate kiss in that film. At the end, it is assumed that he returns to her because it was never filmed. Instead, Baldwin jokes around with Fishburne.

6. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

Nina is the prettiest chick in the biz. Scarlett who?

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes, I had seen Fled G. I did not know that. I learn something everyday.

8. chamber

chamber Active Member

Hunger Games actress Jena Malone filming scenes for her new movie Time Out Of Mind in NYC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw a film from 2012 called Between Us. It starred Taye Diggs, Julia Stiles and Melissa George. It is the story about two couples and the rather drastic changes that have occurred since they last met. Diggs and George are the IR couple(although, this film could've had the same races). It is worth a look.

10. LeoBlack

LeoBlack New Member

Can anyone tell me more info on this? Its from a show called downtown abbey, but I can't locate this episode

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

You don't know Downton Abbey? This is a running story line for about half of season 4, she's rich upper class and he's an american jazz singer - they have a secret fling but are forced to end it.

12. LeoBlack

LeoBlack New Member

I don't get a chance to watch alot of t.v. because of my job. But thanks for the info I would have to check out season 4.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Downton Abbey is on DVD now. I think it is seasons1-4.

14. LeoBlack

LeoBlack New Member

Thanks!

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I found it in Wal-Mart. But, it is about $45-$50 bucks for the box set. It might be lower if you visit Collector's Choice or Movies Unlimited.

16. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Haunted House 2

This movie comes out soon starring Marlon Wayans.​

[youtube]CCIgx7j7teM[/youtube]​

[youtube]eDyh9YloMVk[/youtube]​

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw the first film and it had a couple of scenes where the one white woman keeps trying to have sex with Wayans in the pool. But, she has a Mandingo party in her home and her husband is watching her. I'm sure Jaime Pressley is dating Wayans after what happened in the first film, but it looks funny.

18. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Carl Weathers in "Hurricane Smith" 1992

Had an IR relationship with Cassandra Delaney in the movie, including a sex scene. She is a Aussie who was married and divorced from the late John Denver, the singer. They have a child together.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Umm.... yeah....can I point out that you just recently did pretty much the same thing with that "Avatar : The Last Airbender" Thread you created, because that was something that could have went into the "Funny Ass Shit" Thread......:smt006

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So what was the point of the response? To point out he created a thread that would basically get zero traction correct? How's that different from what you did with your thread? :confused: