White Men & Asian Women Documentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by nobledruali, May 8, 2013.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I recall seeing a cable show a few years back about this very subject. But, it followed three men in the military in Korea(two were Army if my memory serves, and the other was a Lieutenant in the Navy. All three were white men. The show followed these men and their girlfriends progress to marriage and relocating and adjusting in America. One of the men lives in Seoul, South Korea with his wife. It was an interesting program.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

White men with Asian women....nothing new about that at all.

But it's perhaps the most amusing [and sad sight to see] when yellow fever is at an all-time high.

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

The way I look at it do whatever makes you happy in life.

Heaven knows as black men who like white women we all know the varying stereotypes about X,Y,Z of it. Every stereotype has been applied to why black men like white women, ask me if I give a fuck. :)

Whatever you like, as long as its two consenting adults, keep doing you and let the haters kick rocks.

You only live once, enjoy it. I certainly do.

5. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

That just means more single ww, so I'm all for it.

6. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, very true. Not like Asian women have ever been my cup of tea. I need a big ass on my woman. :)

7. Morning Star

There are some Asian women with big asses where I live. Heh, and some look quite attractive.

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Oh no doubt there are some out there, billions of Asian women on Earth, but lets be honest, if you are looking for a woman with a thick ass, not the first place to start if you are an ass man like me. :D

Not too many Asian "Whootys and Pawgs" if you get my drift. :D

9. Morning Star

That all depends on where you're looking. Asian-American females that have been westernized to where they even relish some extra meat in them, then I'd say you can find them anywhere down south. :p

But when I think of big booties, white women don't come to mind since that originally started with black women and Spanish women. But when I do see a whooty-babe, then that's a special treat for the war-torn eyes.

10. luvattractivewomen

luvattractivewomen New Member

If you are looking for a thick ass the easiest places to go are fat camps. They have some of the biggest rumps out there.

On a serious note I would like to go on record as saying that I think Asian Women (Oriental and Inian/Pakistani) women are sexy. That is all...

11. Resurrected Fear

Resurrected Fear New Member

I wouldn't expect less from a man named luvattractivewomen

I don't really do Asian unless it's middle eastern. It's not really my cup of tea.

12. luvattractivewomen

luvattractivewomen New Member

I prefer Arab, Persian, Indian, Oriental in that order. As far as the other races I suppose they are all interchangeable for fifth. That is just my cup of tea.

13. ladamoiselle

ladamoiselle New Member

A lot of white males have an attraction to Asian women. Especially Asian women of Japanese descent due to the popularity of anime and manga.

I don't see Iberian dudes claiming yellow fever so often. :eek: It's usually WASP John McCarthy from North America.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Classic. I'm with GQ on this one. The only people that need to be satisfied by my bedroom and/or romantic proclivities are the woman I am with and myself.

Guys in Spain & Portugal that I have been friends with usually make getting laid their first priority. The color of the woman is of secondary concern, if at all. I have seen them go to Cuba, DR and Eq. Guinea for black women, Eastern Europe for white women, the Philippines for Asian women and so forth.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I knew a guy who visits the D.R. on an almost regular basis. That place is a sexual tourists paradise; numbered sixth or so to Brazil. Check out HBO Latino's show Sexo Urbano(Urban Sex).

16. orejon4

I saw an episode about Lima and it made me look at every Peruvian friend differently, lol.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have met a Peruvian woman once and she was hot. She was 5'9 and she was fluent in English. I used to chat with an older Peruvian woman who lived near the Amazon River.

That show sometimes showed up on the regular HBO channels with English subtitles.

18. orejon4

There's a couple of hot Peruvian women who hang out at the News Cafe on Biscayne & NE 55th. Never dated one, though. Chilean women are hot too.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In Broward County, I met a woman from Panama and three women from Argentina. I had heard that Argentine women like black men, or are at least curious about them. But, they are oh, so sweet.

20. orejon4

Oh yeah, they are. ;-)