Fried Okra Blogger - Why I Married A Black Guy

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Loki, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

2. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

White women marry black men because they are being held hostage.

[​IMG]

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Wonderful find, Loki! :smt038

5. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Wow man! I actually read the whole article. Superb find!

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

7. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

lol

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Great article. Thanks for posting.

9. Redex

Redex Member

Thanks for posting this article. The entire piece is just beautiful, and the comment section is very welcoming compared to the ones I have seen.

10. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

Great post!

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Strange how she couldn't bring herself to call Al "black" except for the title. All the way through the article he was "brown."

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Strange that even when a white woman is married to a black man there are always wanna be IR dating black dudes focusing on & sniveling about the dumbest shit possible. No wonder it's so hard out there for all you pimps in the IR dating world.....

13. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

:smt036

14. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

They looked like a lovely couple and it was a decent blog.

Not like some that make your eyes bleed because they're so badly written.

Bit sugary for my taste, but still very endearing.

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Strange how there are always e-knights in shining armor on message boards trying to pump up their e-chests. Thank God for real e-men like you I'm sure the lady fonts appreciate it

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Strange how there are ego stroking negroes on the internet always trying to pass themselves off as educated, sophisticated & together, but always show themselves for the the little ghetto minded fools they really are.

Go sit your jumped up spoiled & entitled black ass in the corner somewhere until you actually have something that's of substance to say in regards to BM/WW relationships other than how WM, BW & society in general is making it hard for your special ass to date.

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

LOVE IT...fantastic find!

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. You never had that convo with a White girl before, 'why do you call yourselves Black when your skin really isn't??':smt005:smt103

She's just being literal and noticing the true hue of her man's skin. It wasn't a political or racial statement on her part.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

BW say it too, right? And BM. Songs use 'brown' all the time, lyrics and titles. Nothing racist to say 'beautiful brown skin......" or dark, light, chocolate, caramel.... ok I want dessert now.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The fact that everyone else who has read the piece from the link and obviously understood that bit of logic, speaks volumes.