Jennie Garth The Club Wouldn't Let My Black Friends In

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by hellified, Apr 9, 2014.

1. hellified

hellified Active Member

Jennie Garth
    The Club Wouldn't Let My Black Friends In

4/8/2014 12:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

[​IMG]

Jennie Garth went to a wildly popular club in Hollywood Monday night ... and abruptly left in a huff, claiming the bouncers turned away her 3 friends ... all of whom were black males.

Jennie's people claim the "90210" star went to DBA with 2 white girlfriends and 3 black men. She says the bouncer told her and the other women they were invited in but refused to let the guys go past the velvet ropes.

Jennie stormed off ... appearing to cry and flipping off the photogs.

You don't see the guys in the photo.

One of the photogs told us it looked like the whole group was denied, but Jennie insists the women were given an entry.

As for the club ... so far no comment.

update:

12:20 P.M. PDT -- The club just told TMZ, "DBA has a very strict door policy and Ms. Garth and her entire group of friends were asked to wait in line for entry along with everyone else. The group chose not to do so and left."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/jenny-garth-dba-racial-nightclub-hollywood-black-men/#ixzz2yLqkwVdu

[YOUTUBE]h7CLcUSm41I[/YOUTUBE]

she apparently lost weight..this was her a few years back
    [​IMG]

she got divorced and is back on the dating scene again..guess she was dippin on the other side:lol:

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Thank God I'm not a club person. Some of the happening clubs in Ft. Lauderdale and Miami South Beach are like that. The bouncers let the women in and keep everyone else out. The song "Freak Out" by Chic was inspired by an incident at New York's top disco Studio 54. Bernard Edwards and Nile Rodgers and their friends were denied entry and they were well known. When the song became a hit, Edwards and Rodgers were allowed back in. It had been years since I had seen Jennie Garth and I never watched a single episode of Beverly Hills 90210.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Interesting. I wonder if this shit is real. She's not known for being a fame whore so I'm inclined to believe her.

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Agree with this.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I haven't heard of her making any spectacles in her private life. Now, in keeping with a couple of other threads on the forum, I wonder if this makes her...eligible for IR? :smt043

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

That's your cue, bro!

7. orejon4

Cover me, I'm going in!

[​IMG]

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

who wouldn't want a shot at kelly from 90210. She fits the profile in her 40s and already had her kids with a white guy so I bet she's a lot more "open" to dating different kinds of men lol

9. orejon4

It's just a matter of time before she gets an "Eligible for IR?" thread, lol.

10. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Leftovers taste the best. :smt110

11. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

My opinion on the matter is that it depends on what sort of club it is, and the set up. I would have to have been there before I casted a judgement.

Generally though 2 girls, and 3 guys is a good enough ratio to get into a club. For people going clubbing never I repeat never go without a good guy to girl ratio. Your chances of being denied entrance are high if you show up with a group of all dudes, and the bouncers have no desire to create a sausage fest. Literally if in a group of all dudes I suggest showing up early.

Sausage fest usually = everyone going to a different club, and stop buying drinks. Which is why a long line of dudes at the club will be let in at the last hour or 30 minutes of the club being open to quickly grab the entrance fee, and to score whatever drinks they may buy.

Though some exclusive clubs are known for having guest lists. That you have to be on in advance. (Also a club or Hollywood Hills Party frequented by celebrities does it's best to screen, and keep the Paparazzi out.) As a result of the exclusive nature of the establishment a ton of pressure is actually put on the guards to keep anyone out. If the scenario was that her, and her friend were signed up on the guest list, and she just told the dudes "Oh Im famous you can get in." I would actually sympathize with the guards.

She also works in show business, and not the movie business which is pretty pathetic in the Hollywood ranking system. Its very possible she overstepped her position. Or thought she was important enough to do what the real Hollywood celebrities do.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2014
  12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Meaning that the bouncers simply thought she was an over-the-hill has-been. I remember when Billy Ray Cyrus hit it big, he had a problem with the police and asked if a cop if he knew his name. The cop said no and Cyrus was surprised and disappointed. The cop probably was not a country and western fan.

Swingers club operate similarly but a lot of them do not allow single men into their clubs except on a few days(if they have them). Women are allowed in the clubs for free in most of them.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Met her at the mall when I was 15 along with a crowd of other folks. At that age I thought it was awesome for a television star to put her hand on my shoulder and whisper in my ear. lol

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

What did she whisper?

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She asked my name.

16. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Bitch better keep her hands off my man

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member