KKK will now include Jews and Blacks

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by The Dark King, Nov 17, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

There was quite some concern about the drive by hate groups to send their guys into the military to learn the art of warfare

This issue made the mainstream media and if anyone is really interested, all they need is to google

I can't spoon feed babies forever

:p

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is hilarious.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw a news show about the military recruiting gang members because of the pressure to fill quotas. A lot of them are serving in the U.S. armed forces. Especially in the Army and Marine Corps. They interviewed a guy who was a member of a hate group. He had all the stuff around his bunk that symbolized what he was(swastikas, Confederate flags, etc.)and he was not thrown out of the service. The frightening thing about this is the fact that when they are discharged from their service, they take their skill sets with them. A cop in California was shot and killed by a gang member who learned his skills from the Army.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

The KKK is a time-honored terrorist group operating on domestic soil, yet they're afforded the same constitutional rights as every other American (instead of..you know..being labeled enemy combatants)

These guys can assemble, protest and preach their hatred without fear of being cut down where they stand

Imagine if ISIS were allowed that treatment

Let that sink in for a moment

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn realest post you ever wrote. Made me pause. Rep coming

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very sad and very true.