Favorite Movies Lines

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, May 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Grease:

Frenchy: Sandy, let me show you how to French inhale! It's really cool, watch!
    Marty: [Frenchy starts inhale the smoke from her cigarette through her nose] That is the ugliest looking thing I ever saw.
    Frenchy: Yeah, the guys really go for it! I mean that's how I got my nickname Frenchy!
    Rizzo: Sure it is!

Frenchy: "Men are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy."

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Saturday Night Fever

Tony Manero: Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair.

Tony Manero: You make it with some of these chicks, they think you gotta dance with them.

Doreen: Can I wipe your forehead?

Connie: So, are you as good in bed as you are on that dance floor?
    Tony Manero: You know, Connie, if you're as good in bed as you are on the dance floor, then you're one lousy fuck.
    Connie: Then how come they always send me flowers the next morning?
    Tony Manero: I dunno. Maybe they thought you was dead.

Tony Manero: You assholes almost broke my pussy finger!

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

'You call that a knife? Now THIS is a knife!'

4. FG

FG Well-Known Member

"You gonna do something or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?"
    "I'm your huckleberry"
    Tombstone

"You turn red of anger, green of envy and when a coward, you turn yellow. And you have the nerve to call us colored"
    Red Tails

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL i remember that one

it's sure as shit true

he forgot to mention that you all turn tan when out in the sun and you also turn red when in the cold

:p

the Doc Holiday line is nice too...something i never seem to forget no matter how many years go pass

Val Kilmer at his best
    [​IMG]

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sometimes we turn red-blue in the cold and some def turn red or pink in the sun.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Pulp Fiction

Butch: Will you hand me a towel, miss beautiful tulip?

Fabienne: Ah, I like that. I like tulip. Tulip is much better than mongoloid.

The Wolf: "That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten. "

Jules: "Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can't give you this case, it don't belong to me. Besides, I've already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass". :cool:

Jules: "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing."

Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.

Jules: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same fuckin' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean shit.

Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?

Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot fuckin' master.

Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?

Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?

Jules: Fuck you.

Vincent: You give them a lot?

Jules: Fuck you!

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I swear, tombstone is nothing but one liners. Val kilmer was the shit in that movie. Too bad he sorts just feel off.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

that first bold was just some BOSS ass shit

the second..lol hilarious...no one gives deliveries like Sam Jackson

he's so loud and ghetto and he just doesnt give a fuck who's around

whenever watching him act, you're kinda waiting and waiting for one of those moments where he snaps and just says some memorable shit

wonder if Netflix has pulp fiction

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

More Pulp...

Jules: Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the ni**a talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'?

Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so fucking cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, fucking Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have fucking better known better. I mean, that's his fucking wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that shit. You know what I'm saying?

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^ Haha, you mean in hotel suites to Male masuesses ^^^

Tony Montana: You know what capitalism is? Getting fucked!

Tony Montana: This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked.

Tony Montana: I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!

Elvira: Can't you stop saying fuck all the time? :?

Tony Montana: Hey baby what is your problem? Huh, you got a problem? You're good looking, you got a beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face, all these guys in love with you. Only you got a look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year!

Tony Montana: Another Quaalude, and she'll be mine again. :smt025

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The Matrix

Morpheus: The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
    Neo: There is no spoon?
    Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
    Share this

Morpheus: Neo, sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

14. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I especially love the last one!

15. The Dark King

To me the single greatest movie ever made. I can watch that damn thing until the end of my days.

Seeing it print makes the words so much more profound

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

definitely makes you think about life while questioning existence in another realm

talk about a mindfuck

if i die and wake up in some rusty ship in a world controlled by machines..im gunna be VERY angry

17. The Dark King

But at least you'd be free from the matrix. What that means I still don't know

18. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

Gone In 60 Seconds

Sway: I've got two jobs. I've discovered that you have to work twice as hard when it's honest.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm finding that too...seeing my favorite movies' lines in print...I'm really appreciating them for their worth.

Must be great to be a screenwriter.

You didn't name the movie for us. Have no clue, mate. :eek:

20. The Dark King

Lol well as far as the Matrix is concerned I heard they stole the idea from some chick who wrote a book with same concept and similar characters. The lawsuit has been in the works for years. I actually heard they stole terminator from her too. Screenwriting becomes hella easy when you can just steal the idea lol