veterans day free stuff

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Nov 10, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Funny

Lots of civilian places offer year round discounts to vets, firefighters and police officers

The free stuff tho I guess is generally attributed to Veterans Day, unless u go to places that really have a soft spot in their heart for vets

Good or bad, vets volunteer for a profession that is more likely to put them in harms way

Whether or not you agree with these dubious current wars, you shouldn't have to be reminded that if and when a full fledge threat to survival of society like ww1 or ww2 happens, service members will be the first ones to board those troop transports to fight and die on us soil or foreign land, so that you can enjoy watching TV, shoveling shit, fucking your girlfriend or whatever civvies did while nazis were gassing Jews and slaughtering Russians

That alone is worth a tip of the hat in my book

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah....its terrible people incite wars but never picked up anything more threatening than a butter knife to hook a sandwich.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Going cruising for veteran free meals....lol

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You said there are year round veteran discounts...give some examples

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

All u gotta do is google

Stop being lazy :p

Lots of businesses offer military, fire service and police discounts year round

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I was at Starbucks this morning (those ff wc mocha cravings are a BITCH lol)...they're giving a free coffee to active duty, veterans and families. There's one you don't have to google ;)

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Raider mama

Making lives easier for blackmen since 2012

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Tis my purpose in life sweet man ;)

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Fuck that. Thats too much work