I don't understand feminism

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Sep 22, 2016.

1. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's why I never use my headset with random people, usually get some 12 year olds screaming the n-word at me every 5 seconds.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of once telling someone in World Of Warcraft that it was not cool to say the n-word in guild chat. They responded with "only a n-word would be mad about it." Needless to say I left that guild.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm not a gamer. But, I've heard stories from brothas' who are.

Why does a group of black gamers get together and just start killing of racist gamers. Someone says, "nigger?" Instant hail of gunfire (or whatever weapons are used for that game) until dead. Make them start over. Or, does it not work that way?

4. MilkandCoffee

Doesn't work that way. Sometimes your own teammates are the ones calling you a nigger or whatever slur they seem fit, it would be counterproductive to kill my own teammate just cause he wants to vent his race driven frustrations on me. It also doesn't matter if you're the one losing or winning, they're gonna call you names irregardless.

5. samson1701

Well, I was thinking that a bunch of black players would band together and just roam around enacting justice on the racists.kind of have it worked out before hand.

6. MilkandCoffee

Closest thing to justice I've seen in the Video game community regarding racist members is the ability to vote them out of servers. This is only a momentary fix since they can just re-log back in after awhile and continue their klan level race banter.

7. samson1701

Hmm ... could something like what i'm proposing be tried?

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member