The Secret Life of America’s Greatest Swinger

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by glt1980, Sep 27, 2016.

1. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

http://www.gq.com/story/secret-life-americas-greatest-swinger

A story published a few months ago in GQ tells the tale of Dave a demure doctor from a quiet neighborhood in Phoenix a man described as being in his early 40s, a soft-spoken primary-care doctor, a tall and muscular black man with tattoos and a disarmingly boyish face and how he became one of the most popular and sought after men in the swinging scene.

Things really exploded when, after med school, he moved back home to Phoenix. There were so few black men that a handsome and well-educated sexual adventurer like himself was a rare prize.

He tells many stories he mentions his very first encounter where he could not perform, the Christian couple where the husband writes "I would love to see some kissing and touching while you dance, the husband writes. Playing under the table is hot."

The yoga teacher that without asking him if it was ok just screamed out of the blue: Give it to me, you fucking nigger!

How while he does not accept money from any couple he calls himself “the pro bono gigolo”, but he has had couples pay all his expenses and been taken on trips to Mexico. Been flown into swingers parties in different states, and currently has an all-expenses Caribbean cruise waiting for him. He gets it in exchange for participating in one of the cruise's most popular nighttime attractions, a room where black men wait in groups to satisfy middle-class white women who would never do this sort of thing at home.

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

So Arizona is filled with cucks and racist WW, nothing new.

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

North is packing his clothes now

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

... lol

6. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I lived in Tucson for eight months in the mid-nineties, went to Phoenix most weekends. It was dope. Very few black men and plenty of attention. I had a great time!

Not on this dude's mega-swinger level, but I was more popular there than I was growing up in NYC.