I don't understand feminism

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by 4north1side2, Sep 22, 2016.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm legit confused. It just seems like a bunch of attention starved privileged fair skinned women throwing fits over absolutely nothing.

One moment it's
    [​IMG]

The next moment
    [​IMG]

Bipolar as fuck!

2. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

YEP!

Many years ago when I was a teenager I must have said something like "ew perv" (it was the 80s) and a man said to me: funny how if someone you don't want looking at you/talking to you looks or says something you say "ew perv" yet when someone you want to look or say something to you does you are thrilled. Or better yet, if he didn't you might think he was rude or stuck up.

I was like 15 at the time.

I've always remembered that and I've noticed how true it is with adult women to this day.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Amen.
    Just like that cat calling video, if they were all models this wouldn't be an issue.
    Men constantly hear be aggressive a woman likes an assertive man. They tend to leave out the fine print, they only want men to be assertive if they already like them and when they are assertive they quickly lose interest and find another guy who ignores them.
    Women are literally like cats, you give them little attention but provide food and entertainment from time to time and they'll nuzzle up next to you after work.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That Karina chick at the beginning of the OP must think people are stupid.

Her two pics exude sexuality.
    She's pretty, has a great body and is coyly covering her nude breast with only her hands.

People need to understand the basics of human sexuality and try to work between the lines.

Men have and will always view a nude, unrelated to them, woman from a sexual context.

That's never going to change and people need to stop pretending like they can re-write the rules.

It's cool this chick is comfortable with her nude body, but for her to naively think she alone is capable of desexualizing the nude female form is arrogant and idiotic.

She's literally fighting against hundreds of thousands of years of male biology, evolution, instincts and sexuality.

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Feminism used to have gatekeepers who helped craft the standards that kept it relevant. But the gatekeepers are gone, and what we now have are a bunch of internet addicted children, who have no respect for standards, and have no idea what they are doing.

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Shit like this is why I no longer consider myself a feminist. Yes, I think women should be afforded the same rights, pay and opportunities that men have. But, this new wave of feminism seems to want to protect women from the consequences that come from being a fully realized, self determined human being.

Either we're equal and women are just as able to prevail through life's ups and downs as men do. Or they need to be sheltered, coddled and defended from life's rough edges. Which is it? It can't be both.

Plus, it's really only concerned with one cultur's idea of feminism. So, that makes it less inclusive of other women in our society.

I don't know anymore. It just seems so immature and niave now. But, I'm a man. So, maybe I'm just not getting it because I don't have to deal with things women do? That's always a possibility.

All I know for sure is that modern feminism doesn't seem very feminist to a lot of us.

7. The Dark King

Well the problem is like you said they want all the good stuff and none of the bad while blaming men for everything zero accountability. So not only are not suppose to talk to them unless they tell us without telling us we aren't even allowed to think sexual thoughts because they aren't sexual objects. It's absolutely childish we're all sexual objects its just not all we are and if I see a woman as attractive and want to have sex with her I'm well within my rights to desire her and that's what a lot of them want to control. When where and how men desire them. Of course it goes without saying don't cross physical or professional boundaries the attempts at mental sanitation has gotten so many men to point of saying why bother. Which is why mgtow is getting bigger and gaining steam. Then you have a ton of women complaining that there aren't any real men out there. Well take a bow you got what you wanted. Men who avoid you to the point you're so attention starved you're displaying yourself online in a way that ironically turns you into a sexual object ie Tinder.

8. samson1701

You must spread the rep around ...

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

What's there to understand...they are bat crazy

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL. You don't sound confused to me

11. The Dark King

preach brotha preach

12. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Hell we talked about this in the street harassment thread or something. Damned if you do and damned if u don't.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You guys don't know a good thing when you see it. What's damning about free comedy??

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

15. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]qW3m03eL7Es[/YOUTUBE]

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Wow! Is that some sort of comedy skit? I can't believe that woman is for real.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

She is harassing him. Smh

18. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

@Thump I don't know I just remembered the video and thought it was hilarious so I decided to share it here.

There's also this gem:
    [YOUTUBE]WGFTWsvqTIY[/YOUTUBE]

As a person who used to plat GTA religiously I found this hilarious.

19. samson1701

...lol

They think that's bad? Play an online game and let people know you're black. That's where the fun begins. Or, so I'm told. ...lol

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Just set up your own room and invite only from your friends list.