Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

What's extreme for you is completely safe and normal for the next person. You got die hard vegans and fitness heads dying at young ages or developing terrible ailments.

Let's be honest, your just regurgitating some fear mongering shit you've heard.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. 4north1side2

Near day 1
    [​IMG]

Near day 90

[​IMG]

3 more months and my transformation will be complete.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

You just made my point.

regurgitating? Yes, let's be honest...you have no idea what my background is.

fear mongering? LOL get real - all I did was advocate using some common sense.

My mistake. I forgot this site is not a place to waste my energy trying to be supportive in any way.

4. 4north1side2

I'm well aware that you don't know what your talking about when it comes to fitness an yes you are wasting your breath. I think you said earlier in this thread, walking is the best exercise (yeah if you weigh over 400lbs) how can I take your fitness advise seriously if you truly believe that. My bad you said a study said so but I'm sure you agree which is why you brought it up.

I tell you I know what I'm doing but thanks for the support which should of been deaded right there but instead you steady on try to force your opinion. Sorry you feel that way but you did it to yourself.

What exactly is your point because right now you don't even know. First you say yo yoing is bad for your health then you say I made your point when I said that diehard vegans and fitness heads are falling ill or dying at early ages (keyword die hard, these people are yo yoing as you say) which makes absolutely no damn sense and you know that!

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm generally not trying to be all up in someone else's stuff, I get that it's a message board and folks will disagree at times... But, I have to say it's not cool to go after the young lady like that. We're all here for a common purpose, and it seems to me that she was coming from a positive place. I know you're a grown man, but just wanted to put this out there.

6. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Looking amazing as per usual!

Just remember we need to see those muscles so do us a fav n lose the shirt.

7. RedheadMama

RedheadMama Member

...what she said ^^^^. Looking good!

Looking forward to 3 months from now. Keep it up! Or not... Either way, you look fiine. :smt007

8. 4north1side2

That's cool captain, your woman is safe. I didn't call her out of her name nor put her down as a person, she is a grown woman and when she speaks about things she doesn't understand, she will be called out for it as anyone else would.

Now that I have time to properly respond to that post of yours K about "yo yoing"

1. In the fitness world, it's called off seasons.

2. They are fucking atheletes, of course they have to maintain a certain baseline level of health and fitness to remain competitive or get left in the dusts by the hundreds of people trying to take their place. WTF do I have to do that for when I'm a fucking janitor for a living!? "A a a a a and 4north1side2 comes in first place again scrubbing 8 toilets free of human waste in a record breaking 12.1 seconds!!!!"

3. How does one measure a "messed up" metabolism????? Seriously

4.People do not gain weight over "messed up metabolisms", they gain weight from consuming far too many calories and carbs that they body needs to maintain their weight which is fact, or do you really want to argue against how the human body works which is backed up by science and human biology.

9. 4north1side2

Thanks my firey friends, muscle pics pending

10. 4north1side2

I had no idea that potatoes can and will make you that bloated. I feel like 2 weeks of progress was erased... well I did have a couple long island iced teas, a whole sweet potato pie, ice cream, Jack Daniels BBQ chicken, and burger king this weekend.... never mind makes perfect sense now lol.

I get no where as much protein as I used to but my muscles continue to grow. I used to eat 180g of protein minimal a day now I'm getting about 80 to 100g. Gotta keep running harder and faster to burn this fat.

11. RedheadMama

RedheadMama Member

Lmao at thinking it was just the potatoes... then the list gets longer. Hahaha. Fuck it, that all sounds amazing. :wink: And hey, the muscles a win win!! :drinkers:

12. 4north1side2

Lol!

Weird progress lately... one day I look skinny, next day it's like I haven't worked out. One day my arms look huge, next they look average.

Ran 5.5 miles or 8.85 km today. Close to my goal of 6 miles but still a long ways to 7 miles in a hour. I sag like crazy now in my middle sized pants. I'm about to take a shortcut tho, my girlfriend brought a waist trainer and let it go to waste, I'm about to start rocking that shit.

I'm so fucking sick of eating "healthy" literally, taking a break and filling up on carbs this week.

13. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I have fallen off the wagon quite a bit but not for lack of trying just have been under extreme stressful situations and a lot of questions about medical have scared me into osing 5 pounds this week

I did receive some good news which has motivated me to take better care of myself so I plan to jump back on that wagon thank God I've still been eating healthy

14. 4north1side2

Well I'm glad you are OK, take a deep breath and take care of yourself.

15. 4north1side2

Nurse!!!! I need to be pampered today, my back is killing me which is a complete bummer because I was really looking forward to running today.

16. DudeNY12

Sorry to hear. Hand in there. I'm just climbing back onto the wagon myself. Just a lot going on as of late.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You may want to reconsider squats. Good for the lower back, no need to go heavy. No need to ever max out.

18. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I just started my workout. I'm just going to keep it simple.

Cardio-jog a little (in door track.) or play basketball (in doors)

Push ups and situps (every two laps do a sit up or push up.) If basketball every 10 minutes. I'm going to start doing 40 per session.

Goal get toned as when I was in the army.

19. DudeNY12

I like your plan. Gradual (and realistically sustainable) buildup.

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

This is true. More reps with semi-light weight.