Sex and Music = Sex Music?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by darkwawyer, Jun 21, 2016.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh come on - seriously? A man who's not going to tell his age :rolleyes:

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Why you say that

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

ill give you that ... Good choice.

4. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

for me it very much depends on the vibe of the situation.
    when i started dating it used to be sort of a "part of it" thing and i cant recall any guy that didnt put some slow jams on.
    today it s more like.. if the situation is romantic.. yes. but in other cases.. i dont really care. ok, if it s some death metal jelling out of the box i m definetly OUT.

5. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

CTFU@Death Metal sex:smt076 ...mofo put on some death metal it's definitely gonna be a rough night :axe: ... if she can't get it of it :smt090 a woman needs to make sure she's in "full guard" (jujitsu), for the whole session :smt043

...just the thought should send millions of WW into the arms of BM :smt005

6. Gemini74

was definetly not death metal made me run into the arms of BM, and i cant talk for a million other women aswell, but hell yeah that would have worked at any time. :D

7. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

I love hard rock and even have some favorite ballads - Still In Love With You (Scorpions), Save Your Love (Great White), Open Arms (Journey), The Flame (Cheap Trick), Alone Again (Dokken - the acoustic version is like that), Send Me An Angel (Scorpions)....and a bunch more (Ozzy, The Cars, Fleetwood Mac, Heart, etc), but we don't have any rockers on this site 'cept me :smt009

You know...I'm all about my music :smt020

But I've never been into metal (or anti Christ/devil lyrics) :confused:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016
  8. K

K Well-Known Member

Wanna bet?

9. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

I know...I"m just being sarcastic because, in the game section (this or that), I posted 2 rock bands and the thread went dead for damn near a week!:smt005 I went back in, edited my entry, made a disclaimer and changed my two choices to vacation destinations...then the game started up again :smt086 I almost felt like the WW were embarrassed to answer :confused: I also know that out of the thousands of black dudes on this site, some of them also listen to R&R...but I think they're scared to loose their black card - ctfu.

I'm glad I've never been the type to cave to peer pressure:smt029

I haven't dated - dated a lot of white women. Maybe 3-5. All of them listened to Rap, R&B, top 40, reggae...just once I'd like to date a WW who faithfully listened to rock.

My last ltr was with a black woman and we enjoyed the same taste in music. It was nice to come home to U2, AC/DC, The Stones...or Erykah Badu, Heather Headley, Kem....crankin' away on my system:smt020

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Faithfully? I'm an old school rocker but I have eclectic tastes in music (as with most things) I was going to post some playlists but I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste them from the other site and I'm not going to sit and type them all out.

There aren't thousands of anyone on this site hon

Some of us just don't get over to the games for a bit and then we do and then drop off again....just like the rest of the threads on here. I saw your post of Ozzy or Led Zepplin and was going to answer it and guess I didn't.

11. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

You have a serious memory!!! Yeah, I was stupified. Not one taker :smt022

I don't think there's thousands active, but there are probably quite a few who hang in the shadows as guest. Probably BW, MWW and WM...even some MBM. When I looked at the personals it seemed half of the ads were married women looking for action (so half of them are probably white dudes collecting BBC pics). The site also has some "pretenders" who mix in cause they like being here or because they like snooping or stirring shit up. I bet there are a few hundred people who come here to the site daily? Freakin' voyeurs and lurkers - gotta love them.

My music taste is all over the board. The only thing I don't mess with too tough is C&W, but I'm all about acoustic. I even have a classical station tuned on the dash, but it's more or less just to familiarize myself with some tunes. I can't honestly say that it spins my wheels. I really miss New Wave/Alternative and the Classic/Hairband rock eras.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't do Country - never, no way....nada. And I'm not going for that shit about how "now a lot of it is like rock". NO

I like Ozzy but I prob would have had to go with Zep just cause. Freaking midnight movies in the early 80s

13. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Both lead singers are awesome, but I love the guitar. Jimmy Page is a legend, but Ozzy has had 3 legendary guitarist and Randy Rhodes is the man!!!! Ozzy has been running shit since the 60s and he's still a boss eventhough he can hardly move around. He's gotta have 2o or 30 albums under his belt.

I thought to put OZZY up against AC/DC, but I figured Zeppelin might give him a run for his money. After Bon, Brian handled his biz and while Angus has so so lead capabilities, AC/DC fires on all cylinders. Angus has some serious licks and they've been through some drummers, but they always have a hot one. My 3rd choice was Rush. I love Rush. Their lyrics are always, uhhh..."different"...but that band is uber tight. Vocals - on par with the greats. Drums - Sick, Bass - Sick, Lead - Sick... Where Rush is different is the Bass. Geddy Lee be crankin'!!

Honorable mention would be Pat Banatar. Pat's swag is fantastic. Neil Giraldo on guitar - perfect. If Rock wasn't so biased this band would be near the top. I know people think other women deserve to wear the crown, but Pat...hands down...is the Queen of Hard Rock.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Rush is in a category on their own. I saw them...amazing.

Surprisingly, one of the best shows I've ever seen was Aerosmith.

15. Gemini74

big up for mentioning a german band at first place...lol.
    it s all good, i have a wide spread musictaste myself that ranges from 80s music like spandau ballet over punk rock like breakin benjamin or papa roach to metal like judas priest and metallica.
    still my heart stays with r n b, hip hop and rap coz it s been part of my life for the longest and brings back most memories.

BUT if i want black sabbath in the from you suggested situation i want it between my legs n not out of the box *chuckle* :p

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Anita Baker-Giving You The Best That I've Got.

Taylor Wayne-I'll Always Love You.

Gino Vanelli-Put The Weight On My Shoulders.

The Moody Blues- Nights In White Satin, Go Now, Tuesday Afternoon.

DeBarge- All This Love Is Waiting For You.

Chicago-I Remember The Feeling, You're The Inspiration, Along Comes A Woman.

The Parrish Sisters- I Love How You Love Me.

Ronnie Spector -When I Saw You.

The Beach Boys- In My Room.

The Manhattan Transfer- To You.

John Coltrane-All Blues.

Charlie Parker-Parker's Blues(with strings).

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Parker's Mood with strings not blues. My bad.