Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing. Online dating worked out great for me. I'm black dude with average looks who dates white women and I three of my longest relationships have been a product of online dating, all beautiful women. So I don't have any clue what dude is talking about.

2. The Dark King

[YOUTUBE]dVSiv8-ugu0[/YOUTUBE]

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I just started obline dating....and the things they say in the profiles are funny.

For example: i want a drama free relationship.

Im like "hello" if you have to say that....you are the

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Avoid them losers at all costs.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep....there are lots of guys who say things about No Drama and such too. They are usually the one's with the most drama.

6. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Typically.

They wanna act brand new and don't want to ADD TO the drama they already dealing with lol

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I want to be inside your drama

8. Cherok33

You are ALL TALK hush it now

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt005

10. Cherok33

Literally took the words out of your mouth

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

No doubt, they are all losers.

12. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

^^indeed....

13. Milk N Cookiez

Milk N Cookiez New Member

I like dating in person much more than online dating, huge difference in guys behavior who date mainly thru the internet vs offline

14. The Dark King

Which is? And how do you know what either party did before you met them?

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Probably cause, when a man approaches a woman in person it comes across as confident. Yes its easier to meet someone online but you can really get a vibe from them better from the initial contact. That why i just started online sating and ive really havent used it. Maybe later tho

Thats just my guest

16. The Dark King

Confidence is relative though some people are just naturally outgoing and it doesn't really indicate much more than that.
    I'm comfortable either way but online dating is far less time consuming and a lot cheaper.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It us less time consuming but u dont have to be an extrovert to be confident. Thats very false.

18. The Dark King

I'm saying it makes it a lot easier to do cold sales

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh yeah. Im not disagreeing with that. I like it cause you can meet women you would never come across despite living down the block.

But meeting in person versus online is the thing. I believe she would probably say it shows more confidence. Its easy to approach a woman onlune cause its not face to face. It mess with yoyr psychie getting shot down upfront.

Online allows a guy who often misfire (perceives himself) in person can get it rite online ...maybe.

I have friends that dudes get online do dumb things...such as sending dick pics ir saying lets gave sex on the first date (despite a woman may want to do , shes not going to respond to it).

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

isn't that what tinder's for? Online dating sites seem like they'd be more about people actually wanting to date?