What is your style in Fashion?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Complex, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Complex

Complex New Member

With the weather changing, many of us are in dire need of spring apparel. Being a College Student I don’t have the luxury to invest in rock & republic and clothes of that demographic.

I fall more towards American Eagle, Banana Republic, and, Rugby which, fortunately fits my lifestyle. Here are a few things I am going to purchase.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Dickes pants, or some other plain colored pants. A sweatshirt, since it's getting too hot to wear 2, Eazy-E shirt, and some beat up Adidas that I've had for 2 and a half years.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

I rock a size 14 pair of these all year round..

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I'd hate for my ass to be in the kicking pathway of that. Don't want a steel toe broken off in my ass, and shitting with size 14 hemorrhoids.

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

oddly enough, i didn't get into the whole Timb 'fad', until a few years ago, when my bank account grew up

:)

I ordered 2 pairs of those around 2 years ago, so I'd have some fresh boots to kick around in...I may order some more but try another color...but you really can't go wrong with black

6. satyricon

satyricon Guest

Me most of the time, not the baseball cap so much.

[​IMG]

When it's time to conduct business, I have a black, blue pinstripe, and charcoal.

[​IMG]

Shoes are standard and comfortable, proud to say that I've never owned a pair of Jordans in my life.

Something almost like this, don't like the heels here.

[​IMG]

7. Stheno

Stheno New Member

I dont have a style i just wear what ever i think its nice and look good on me
    maybe one day i will take some pictures of my new dresses i got for winter..
    had some pictures with other clothes but i delete most of them .. here one dress that i like a lot i wear it few times on summer only ...wish i will go out more often to wear it more

usualy i dont wear red... but because it had the gold i liked it
    does not look that nice look better when you wear it ..

[​IMG]

this is the back but not too clear i took the photo fast as my cat was going to my dress

[​IMG]

8. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

Some of theings i'm waiting to be delivered, can't wait for them to be delivered! p[lus my delivery man is very sexy lol.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

The Skirt only

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG] Topped of with a new pair of Puma Futurecats.

9. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I have a style either. I definitely have favorite colors to wear which are black, grey and white. I will post a few of my favorites from my closet since I am not going to buy alot of clothes soon:

Jeans both Ralph Lauren like the fit and the one has leopard belt i love:

[​IMG]

My favorite watch and bracelets:

[​IMG]

Summer tanks both are grey:

[​IMG]

casual brown tank dress:

[​IMG]

Two jackets I wear alot you can never have too many black jacekets:

[​IMG]

10. Complex

Complex New Member

Everyone has a style unless your mother presses your clothes and, have an outfit dangling in front of the wardrobe on a hanger for you to put on every morning. :smt115

I am very picky when it comes to shoes. So I cannot share what I wear in terms of shoes. However, sneakers are always Adidas Samba.

[​IMG]

Cheers!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  11. Athena

Athena New Member

I am a hippy through and through. I have several brightly coloured sarongs, & I wear flip flops as soon as the snow melts. I love skirts and collared blouses too. Since I am moving to someplace waaaaay warmer in T minus 18 days, I will be wearing those summer dresses and skirts almost everyday.

I love high heels but being as tall as I am, I never wear them (plus I tend to fall over or trip).

So really I have no style, lol. :smt061

This is a skirt that I own - it's too summery for most days here but when I travel I wear it a lot. It's shiny and pretty and I adore it.
    [​IMG]

I do not own this but in a perfect world, I'd wear this kind of outfit most days. Too cute :)
    [​IMG]

12. hntr18

hntr18 Well-Known Member

a sample of my style

Adidas originals aka classic Adidas [​IMG]

Ed Hardy jeans [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ed Hardy dress and regular shirts depends on what im doing [​IMG]

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Still keepin it real with the Run DMC's

:)

14. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

For real. Shell tops never get old.

15. Stheno

Stheno New Member

thats something i will wear

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. DI

DI New Member

wow this skirt is beautiful!

17. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm colorful bohemian-ish, I think. I also wear stuff that isn't so "busy" too, ahaha. And I ONLY wear JEANS and JEANS that are ONLY boot cut or flares. I do not wear skirts, shorts, or dresses. And I wear excessive amounts of silver jewelry too. It's my fetish.
    And my shoes usually resemble something like this:
    [​IMG]
    Or white tennis shoes. I get my shoes at Wal-Mart.

18. Brittney

Brittney Well-Known Member

Here's more because I'm bored:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Stheno

Stheno New Member

few more lol well sunner gone for me so i only post winter clothes

[​IMG]