Cuba Normalization

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Blacktiger2005, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

President Obama did the right thing. I congratulate him. The last item on the table from the Cold War is finally removed. It will be good to do business. I say bring back the Cubans into the U.S. orbit through selling and buying. Every other country in the world is doing business there. The Cubans really want to do with business with the U.S. If we can forgive the Chinese, Russians, Vietnamese, Saudis, Japanese (who bombed Pearl Harbor) and the Germans (who started WW1 and 2) then we can forgive the Cubans. Like in the movie Godfather 2 when the Mafia were there Cuba was like Las Vegas. Hell, I say open up immigration to them after all Cuban women are the most beautiful Latinas. We need them here (just kidding). For the communist and Marxists here, yes capitalism is good business. President Obama you did the right thing. I support you.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Wow you are finally propping Obama for something. Webmaster pin this post lol

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i agree....the people who are crying foul need to read your post and explain all the business relations we have with the others who committing and have committed the same crap.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I don't know, man. Puerto Rican women have me weak.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I'd love for you to say this to the older Cubans in Miami just so I could see a fight. only time will tell if this was a good call.

Also most of the countries that you mentioned have not had spies in the USA most recently.

The exception is Russia and well ... How's our relationship with them right now?

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

We have sanctions against Russia, don't we? Alrighty then, time to lift it, Mr. President.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Since1980,you will be weaker when you set foot in Cuba. Some has the best booties on the island. Those sanctions against Russia will be lifted when they get out of Crimea and stop support of those pro Russian troops there even though there are some troops from Russia proper fighting the Ukrainian army.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Nice of POTUS to display some belated statesmanship. It's about time. And the usual suspects from the anti-castrista set all showed up at Cafe Versailles the other day protesting, but there were more reporters than protesters. Lol

And lastly, don't sleep on the Venezuelan women. That would be a dangerous mistake, lol.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Never looked at it that way

Hell this country gave social security bennies to nazi war criminals

Cut the bullshit

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...that accent

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

watching cnn and msnbc and they noted all the industries and companies are loving it. more pn this later

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Back when Bastista was in control a lot of american companies were in Cuba. One of those companies gave Batista a solid gold telephone which is on display at the former Presidential Palace in Havana aka The Museum of the Revolution.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

If the US doesn't like Castro, they shouldn't have tolerated decades of US-fed corruption by Batista and his predecessors, nor the rampant racism that drove so many to NYC in the 30s and 40s (to the benefit of all of us Afro-Latin jazz fans). That combustible mix fed the mass dissatisfaction that fed the revolutionary fervor.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Don't Cubans hate blacks anyway

Be real now

If ur going to 'normalize' a nation, at least let it be one where dark blacks aren't set aside

Gotdamn they made Sammy Sosa bleach his skin people!

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah they have race issues too

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

SIXTY MINUTES just did a piece on Cuba. Castro pays everyone $20-30 a mnth, no matter your job. And gives around $8 worth of food a mnth..but which only lasts 10 days. No one can own a boat. Hope things start to change. Their classic 1950's 1960's cars still run though...

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I bet Castro is rich and living like a fat cat too with all the power consolidated in his tiny little hands

This is why this type of government fails so much

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i saw that. a political prisoner was excited about the new relationship with the US

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes, though he wants the embargo to remain.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member