Cyber-Terrorists Won: Precedence Set

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Blacktiger2005, Dec 18, 2014.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the correction. Thought it was a Canadian project. I don't get upset about things like that, I just don't watch them. As vile as the subject matter might be, I worry about creeping censorship. Reminds me of the fatwa issued against the cartoonist in Europe who dared depict Mohammed.

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Safe bet that the beginning of censorship won't start with a seth movie.

3. orejon4

I don't know. The power structure can use any excuse, no matter how innocuous. Then again, since when has it ever needed an excuse?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last I checked, Obama was half-black.( Or on this forum, black.) :p

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

FIXED:cool:

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Ha.
    You know in some countries in Africa he isn't.. just sayin. :p

7. The Dark King

Lol fine but in the country he governs he could be half Martian, but he's still black

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  8. orejon4

They didn't put half a watermelon on those Obama Food Stamps and Obama Bucks that the Republican Party in South Carolina issued as election swag. Lol

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i need the vouchers for kfc

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously the only time whites claim him is when he does something genius

:p

11. The Dark King

Or those who plain hate the idea of a black guy running things

12. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Like I said, I heard it from someone else.

Sony Pictures Studios is owned by Sony Pictures Entertainment who is owned Sony Corporation. So ridiculous how far I had to drill down for that. Haha.

It's still too new with lots of different stories and reasons coming out as to why Sony shelved it, so it's probably best to wait for the dust to settle before we find out what really happened.

I am happy that Obama criticized Sony for caving and he said he's going to take action (though that's vague).

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0853096/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I know it's already been answered, but thought I would reply to this anyway.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

we may never know what we did to get back at korea unless they put sanctions on the chinese banks

14. orejon4

Is he even claimed then? The only time I hear people reaffirming his whiteness is in response to black people affirming his blackness, like a divorcing couple fighting over the rugs.

Do we even need vouchers for KFC? I would have thought that the genetic attraction to chicken would be so obvious as to be beyond question, and they would just give it to us.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:p

Trust me when he fucks up he is denied the privilege of being a member of the master race

16. orejon4

That's when he is handed some Obama bucks and told to join Danny Glover outside hailing a cab.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  18. orejon4

This is both consistent with and inconsistent with Am'urka and its traditions. Inconsistent because it has a chilling effect on free speech and liberty, but consistent because the movie is Sony's property and this country respects property rights, so they can do what they want with their property.

As for POTUS' wait for a taxi, you're right. That's why he can hang with Danny Glover, who can't ever get a cab, either.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Some of that black privilege I keep hearing about

20. orejon4

Haven't you heard? The real discrimination nowadays is coming from black people.