Russell Wilson girl stealing?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by qaz1, Dec 18, 2014.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Man I wish I were a star nfl player for a week

Lol

I'd have sexual escapades and general debauchery that would make james harden blush

3. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Yo time out... She ain't winnin any bad bitch contests any time soon. Russell is a Super Bowl winning QB, he can step up his game A LOT.

I was rolling after i read the comment about jersey chasers. LMAO

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

From the comment section

I don't know what the big deal is- if you can get Russell Wilson for Joe Fauria, you take that trade in ANY league.:smt043:smt043

5. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

:confused::confused::confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

She's a pretty girl, but the stupid duck lips/The Joker smile thing she's doing takes away from her looks. She looks much better in the pics where she's not doing that crap.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u and i talked about this in another thread and we talked about how they were trading women.

the stuff in the locker is a soap opera

8. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Yo what I'm saying is Tom Brady got himself Gisele Bunchen. Lewis Hamilton got himself Nicole Scherzinger. This chick couldn't be on staff to do those chicks makeup. Russell Wilson is the only black QB on recent record. He needs to represent worthy. NO fuckin Jersey Chasers! Kick this one to the curb and get himself some gangsta shit!!! I hear Miranda Kerr is available. THAT'S Star Quality:smt023

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah thats a messy chick.....
    she needs to be DX-ed

10. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I think this chick is better looking then Gisele or Scherzinger.Scherzinger is good looking but I have never found her really beautiful.I know its probably just me but I have never found Gisele anything but average at best,older looking then she is and a bit mannish.

Russell is a rising star but he's not really a celebrity outside of football yet and poor by football star standards until he finishes his rookie contract.Lewis Hamilton is worth around 250 million and Kerr is dating a billionaire,Russell is currently making around 500,000 a year.A lot of these celebrity women are no different then Jersey Chasers imo chasing guys with big bank accounts.

Although small,Erika Hammond has some celebrity status she was a WWE Diva and won a state beauty pageant.

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think she's beautiful. And who knows? Maybe he wants someone normal who doesn't expect a $5000 purse every weekend. Perhaps he doesn't feel comfortable dating some superstar when he's a Golden Corral on Sunday type of guy. Different strokes for different folks.

12. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

He need a chick who brings in her own paycheck, like the ones I mentioned earlier. Gisele, Sherzinger, they don't need their boys money, they got their own. No jersey chasers for the best black QB around!!

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Although this isn't a perfect analogy, that didn't stop Robin Givens from taking Mike to the cleaners. I hear your concern, but all athletes run the risk of being hounded by athlete groupies. I don't think a black QB would be any different.

14. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

15. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

I think Vick was when he got his 100 million dollar contract from Atlanta.

Edit: yep, found it:

"Vick, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2001 draft, once was a megastar with the Atlanta Falcons. He signed a $130 million, 10-year deal in 2005 that made him the top-paid player in the league then. But Vick lost it all when he went to jail and he eventually filed for bankruptcy."

16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

My mistake