Random media commentary

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Bliss, Dec 6, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

God I'm so bummed that every show is on winter break or whatever

There's only so many reruns I can take

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Epic King of Queens episode on right now. Doug is obsessed with Spencer's culinary chef girlfriend. Lmao...

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I guess I need to start watching that on hulu or something while my bullpen of flash and arrow recharges

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Its on tv.Philly's upn ch 17

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I prefer my tv on demand tend in binges

I will say that I'm impressed with the picture quality using an antenna with HDTV tho

I only started watching tv over the air a few months ago

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

uuugggghhh

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the black square HD antennas now out that pick up all these stations? Cause that's what l'm using.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Haha yup I snatched one from amazon

I'm so behind the times...I thought they were still bunny eared

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]b5pqfaCCOIQ[/YOUTUBE]

did chris brown go out like a sucker

10. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

All I've been able to watch all week is Ascension on SyFy, Cuba coverage and two NBA games.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[YOUTUBE]uQy6KNx4d-s[/YOUTUBE]

this is funny as hell. dude is in court getting the sentence read to him for beating his gf anf he just go three snaps in a circle

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Whoopie Goldberg had only one black husband and two or three white ones(one of which cheated on her because he hung out with romance novel model/actor Fabio Lanzani) she even had a relationship with Frank Langella. When she made the film Burglar, Comedian Sam Kinnison was originally slated as her co-star. But, Whoopi felt that Kinnison would steal the movie from her and had him replaced. Bob "Bobcat" Goldthwait took Kinnison's spot. Sam Kinnison hated Whoopi Goldberg until the day he died. Whoopi worked hard to get to where she is now But she's not Oprah.

15. orejon4

That facial expression says it all. Although, the kidnapping and robbery convictions might have something to do with the stiffness of the sentence.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...but the look and then passing was funny as hell

17. orejon4

He was literally squealing on the floor. If you do stuff like this, you need to steel yourself for the inevitable sentence and already have your mind focused on getting through it.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I think what happened to President Obama was definitely a stereotype incident, however what happened with Michelle was not. She was incgnito and wearing sunglasses without her fanfare - and she is tall. The short lady simply asked her for help in reaching for an item, and even joked how she(michelle) made it look so easy..How is that racist? In fact, when Michelle jokingly told the story on Letterman a while ago before this article was ever published, her take on it was very jokey, very different and NON racial, than the way she told the magazine.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Agree with overreacting..

Now George Clooney has come out publicly swinging, calling (out) several top actors pussies for not petitioning with him to support Seth and tell the dictator to f-off. He makes a great statement.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-comedy-Interview-afraid-targeted-well.html

Also Petty to your comments of an invisible enemy, Newt Gingrich said America has now lost its first Cyber-War.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Cyber war? People are so damn soft and don't realize how good they have it. When hospitals start shutting down and transit slows to a crawl then we can talk about that shit but till knock it off.