Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

And on this day, not a single fuck was given.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's not close to true for all but dammit if there aren't a lot on here. Very good assessment though, you are far from wrong on this one.

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

And here I was, all set to offer up my white pedestal pussy to you

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Pussy should be served on a platter not a pedestal.....

......with Wet Naps......

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt080

6. Athena

Athena New Member

And my heart is broken too.

7. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

lol, this was funny.

I actually know where he's coming from though. In my dating experience in general, I have had issues with racially sensitive topics / situations. Given the nature of this site though, I don't feel that there is enough to make such an assessment.

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'll take it.

9. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Lippy & Intriguedone :freehug:

10. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

No thanks. Don't want it at all. I've seen most of your posts on racial relations and most of them are eyesores and is your white husband not good enough for you?

Anyways, you women get easily so offended when we criticize WM for committing various crimes(pedophilia, murder, rape, etc.) as you think its stereotyping them even though its actually common amongst them, yet you do your fair share of stereotyping of BM as "thugs", although you claim to love them and crime rates amongst blacks are exaggerated. You women barely stick up for us when we BM are attacked on this forum and whenever the BM on here point out the racism we face in society, you don't want to listen to our concerns at all and tell us to "get over it and move on", "stop playing the race card/oppression olympics", "stop being anti-white" or whatever. Other groups of people such as gays, jews and WM get much more sympathy on here than BM, who actually make up a part of this forum's cornerstone unlike the other aforementioned groups. WM, esp. the ones who join the skinhead gangs, are known to be very great enemies of interracial relationships WW and BM because of the extreme jealousy they show towards BM and also men of other ethnicities who date WW.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2014
  11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

The fuck is this jabroni babbling about?

12. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I think in a way, he's trying to convey how he really feels. I read an excerpt in the newspapers today and it mentioned Eric Holder saying that we have a choice to make. He said should the US be defined by racial discord/division, or should we launch a national effort to completely revamp the way people deal with each other and how police deal with citizens.

With everything going right now in society (too much for me to list), it feels like a lot of things are crumbling and falling apart.

I wish I could vote but I'm unsure because I don't get on here often enough and I've lost track of the personalities of the women here. I do remember that it was suggested by other members that Tarshi and I would be a good match.

13. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

The way we BM are treated on here and it's horrible, but you as an uncle tom don't see that. It took a person like Iggy, who's posted so much extreme anti-black venom, a long time to get banned while someone like flaminghetero, who's posts are construed as "anti-white", are quickly disciplined by this very forum's modship.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Damn.......The Head Up Our Ass Negro Brigade is now in full effect....

15. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ra, do you believe what Hydroxide is saying? Do you remember that thread with the NYPD police officers? I think he's trying to say (to an extent) that the women here are similar in mentality to those who supported the NYPD after Sharpton marched with all those people in New York city.

Also are you aware of the militarization of the police when the climate change rally took place. They roughed up and arrested more than 150 people that day.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Go sit your always bringing shit that doesn't having anything to do with whatever the topic or side conversation at hand is about lookin' ass in the corner. And don't forget your special little pointy hat. Thank You.

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ra, the topic is about matches on here. I posted my opinion about that. The other part of my posts were specifically about Hydroxide's posts.

18. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

How about you & the rest of the handful of whiny ass negroes & white females who spend most of your time on this site bitching about how fucked you think other people here are use some damn common sense and just don't log on? Why the fuck do you idiots like hanging out on a site where you view everyone else as inferior to you in some way?

19. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

What? I never said that or implied that other posters here are like that?

Show me posts that I've made in the past that prove you right.

And also Ra, this phenomenon is beyond the Internet. You can go on Glassdoor.com and look at reviews for workplaces and various different companies, other kinds of sites and news media outlets for how people interact with each other in social gatherings, etc.

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'm not wasting time or energy showing you something you are well aware of. Your little obnoxious self has on more than one occasion implied that others here, myself included, don't seem to be as well informed to the ways of the world or on a lot of relevant issues as compared to your living totally on the internet self.