amanda knox freed from italian prison

Discussion in 'In the News' started by lippy, Oct 4, 2011.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

the seattle native that has spent the last 4 years in an italian prison for the murder of her roommate was freed today...her murder conviction overturned...amanda and her family will be flying back to the states on tuesday...

2. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Wow, what a bunch of bs...

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I am not surprised. :) I'm sure she and Casey Anthony can have a reality show together.

4. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

What? How? When? Where have I been?

5. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

Just saw it on the news The two white people convicted were freed the black guy is still in jail :confused:

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

the black guy was actually the one who killed her room mate...the other two have been sitting in prison for 4 years of their lives with no evidence against them...the prosecuter was a farce...complete idiot...spinning tales of sex crimes:confused:

7. And you know the black guy did it how? She was still convicted of slandering him.

This whole thing is a farce. If her name was Amanda Jackson or Amanda Johnson she'd still be sitting in prison with her loser boyfriend. Wish Troy Davis had her lawyer.

8. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

If that was the case, how did she get convicted in the first place?

[​IMG]

9. I dunno. How often do black people get their convictions overturned?:confused:

10. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I have no idea. I'm sure it's generally in line with the racial inequality shown in criminal proceedings, but if we are to apply those standards to this case, wouldn't she have been acquitted the first go around?

11. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Since this is in Italy, are there any statistics on racial inequality in the justice system in that nation?

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Maybe they thought Amanda was Romani at first...

13. Are you kidding me? Italy is one of the most racist places in the world! Ask any black soccer player what it's like playing in Italy and see if you have some hours to kill.

14. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

they forgot about meredith in all this mess, then some racist asshole yesterday said and i quote "a negro killed a half breed and tried to blame it on an attractive white couple" :smt017 never mind a girl has been killed who didnt want to take part in certain sexual acts, but an "attractive white couple" was blamed and thats worse

15. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The white card, everything a black person wish they had.

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Truth Will Set Them Free[/FONT]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy Guede was sentenced to 30 years in prison for the murder of Meredith Kercher. His sentence was reduced to 16 years on appeal and later confirmed by Italy's Supreme Court. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy Guede was a drug dealer that was well known by the police. He had also been arrested for theft. It was reported that he had a knife in his possession at the time of his arrest. He became a suspect in the Meredith Kercher murder after his bloody fingerprint was discovered at the crime scene. Rudy's finger prints were on file from a previous arrest in Milan. [/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The owner of a Milan nursery school testified in court that Rudy Guede had broken into her school and stolen a big kitchen knife. Nursery school owner Maria del Prato testified that she had stopped by her school Saturday Oct. 27, when it was closed, and came upon Guede in her office.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"I asked him who he was," she told the court, "and he replied perfectly calmly, even though I had caught him red-handed." Del Prato said he told her he was "a kid from Perugia" who had arrived the night before and had nowhere to sleep.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Del Prato doubted his story, as her locker had been opened, and she said she believed Rudy was looking for something to steal. Some small change was missing, and Del Prato noticed Rudy had a laptop, but he told her it was his. When police arrived at the school, they searched Rudy's backpack and found a large knife with a 16-inch blade that had been taken from the school kitchen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy was later booked at a Milan police station and accused of theft, receiving stolen goods, and in possession of a weapon. He was also fingerprinted and then released. It was this arrest that put his finger prints on file allowing the police to identify him.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When police tried to contact Guede they discovered he had fled to Germany after the murder. He was stopped in Germany trying to board a train without a ticket and was immediately extradited back to Italy. Guede was confronted with overwhelming DNA evidence that put him at the crime scene at the time if the murder. He admitted to being at the house. Guede claimed he met Meredith at a bar and they both went back to Meredith's residence. He said that he and Meredith were "fooling around" in Meredith's room. Guede claimed he started not feeling well and he needed to use the bathroom. He claimed he was listening to his ipod while using the bathroom. When he came out of the bathroom he found Meredith bleeding to death. He claims that he tried to stop the bleeding but he panicked and left. He was convinced that the color of his skin would be enough to attract the attention of the Italian police. He fled to Milan and then to Germany. His story was far from believable and he was quickly found guilty of murder.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The evidence against Rudy Guede:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy admitted he was in the room. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy's DNA was found all over the crime scene. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy's DNA was found in and on Meredith's body.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy's DNA along with Meredith’s blood, was found on Meredith's purse.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy's excrement was found in the toilet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy's shoe prints, set in Meredith’s blood, were found in the bedroom and hallway.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy's handprints, in Meredith’s blood, were found on a pillow case in Meredith's room and on her wall.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy had a cut on his right hand that was still visible when he was arrested. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy fled the country. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]All of the evidence at the crime scene pointed to Rudy Guede. Amanda and Raffaele left no evidence at the crime scene. Why? Because Amanda and Raffaele were not there.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Rudy Guede murdered Meredith Kercher and he acted alone.[/FONT]

17. FRESH

FRESH New Member

That's funny...

:smt076

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Didn't know Jackson and Johnson were black names.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wrong, and wrong.

She was convicted of slandering Patrick Lumumba, not Rudy.

Rudy was a criminal drifter. In Milan, he was caught red-handed breaking into a school and stealing. They arrested him and while out on bail, he headed to Perugia. His DNA was all over Meredeth, all up in her..their blood was mixed...ugh, READ THE DNA EVIDENCE.

He confessed. He said they fucked he and went to pee in the bathroom only to return to find her stabbed to death.

He also confessed to his friend in Perugia who talked him into coming back.

In his first interview with the police in the days after he' returned to Italy from Germany where he had fled to, he never implicated the "white couple" (cause that's how you see them).
    Only later when he was interrogated by the nutcase voodoo obsessed prosecutor, and after he was promised a reduced sentence. (which he got..16 years), suddenly "the white couple" were present with him in a sexual ritual slaying.

During the appeals, even Rudy has backed off on his initial claims. He now says they could have been there and they could not have.

The facts point to Rudy was robbing their house and Meredith came home. That's when it spun out of control and he raped and killed her.

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy would like to make a statement...i don't think that amanda knox is guilty and therefore i am pleased that she has been freed...that other bitch casey anthony would not have made it out of prison if i had been on the jury..she is guilty as sin and i hope her days left on this earth are not worth living