Hilary or Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thump, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I'll just reiterate...

Don't be so sure.

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I will vote for who ever wins the Demoratic primary. Period. End of story. Don't care who it is. What's that you say, Adolfo Hitler came back from the dead, is now a liberal and he won the primary? Well, he gets my vote because I don't vote for people. I vote for ideals.

Fuck I look like voting for someone because I like his or her personality. What is this, high school? Where is the logic in that? I'm liberal through and through. So, I'm going to vote for which ever candidate is closest to my liberal ideals and can win.

I don't like Hilary. I think she will say or do whatever she can to get elected. However, not only will I vote for her but I will help campaign for her as best I can. Why? Because even an untrustworthy Hilary will be better than an honest con-servative.

Shit, personality wise, I liked Bush. He seemed like he'd be a blast to hang with. Democrats are boring as hell to me. Bet I voted for Gore and Kerry.

Cats can not vote for Hilary cause they don't trust her if they want to. News flash; none of them can be trusted. At the end of the day it's not about your feellings. You vote for the person who's going to do the most for YOUR best interests. Everything else is background noise.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Very plausible. This was promised to her if she waited it out.
    God l wish Americans embraced a third party. A dem is a republican is a dem. Suffering did not decrease over the last 6 years.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Depends on your tax bracket and stock portfolio.:twisted:

Ending human suffering is a really high bar for any POTUS.

But seriously Hillary 2016 is the exact same as any Republican candidate prior to 2008.

Politically she's a corporate moderate, but she's not about dismantling the federal government either and making it 'small enough to drown in a bathtub'.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly. What's the alternative a war mongering religious zealot who would rather see people starve than help them. That's conservatives in a nut shell.

6. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Certainly understand this characterization of conservatives. However as someone who worked for years inside of the GOP to change and enlighten the party, there are actual conservatives who do care about improving the lives of all. Unfortunately there are far, far too many that embody the description in TDK's post. The GOP keeps paying lip service to the "Big Tent" philosophy but not following through, which is why I finally left and became and independent a few years back.

I don't like the fact that the Dem's automatically get the majority of minority votes, as it has been stated, there are also many, many, corrupt, paternalistic, and uncaring liberal politicians as well. Would love to see the rise of a true 3rd party that actually cares about solving issues and would run with term limits as an important piece of their core philosophy. Unfortunately even if 3rd party candidates did win high positions, they would still have to deal with the GOP and the Dems, in a gridlocked congress.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Which one of them supports communism?

They'll get my vote

9. The Dark King

Both may be corrupt but why does one actively try to destroy life with wars fracking oil and plain old dismissing the misery of the poor and disenfranchised. How can anyone call themselves Christian and cut food stamps and make feeding homeless people punishable. They're truly vile.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

IMO, two reasons are the main reasons behind the GOP's vile actions, fear and greed. Fear of the changing demographics and what that means for the status quo and existing power structure of this country, and overwhelming greed (love of $) that trumps any worthwhile endeavor to preserve the earth, or give needy people more resources to improve their conditions.

Make no mistake however, Dems are equally capable of waging war when political capital is at stake. Historically Dems do have a better record on the environment, although there are conservative environmentalists that are making small inroads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_conservatism

12. The Dark King

The unfortunate thing is not just the politicians but their supporters. It's like being in support of the GOP requires someone to want to be a damn Sith

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Finally someone gets it

For all that the gop says and does it still has a shitload of supporters and 'hallelujahs'

14. The Dark King

It's pure insanity because if you can't think of a single thing they've done to make your life better what on earth are you voting for them for especially when all their efforts result in your suffering. Conservatives in this country (at least the poorer ones) represent a deep sickness of the mind.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Don't worry....Mia love is going to turn things around

16. The Dark King

Well at least she's a black Goodlove must be thrilled

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

LOL

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly

19. Lucky1920

Lucky1920 Restricted

I'm not voting for neither one of them. I'm voting Republican. The democrats and fembots are take this country straight to hell.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member