Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yep. You have been advocating this for a while.
    I think a retraction from the magazine on her behalf would be the right thing to do.

Not sure if you heard about the Boston Marathon bombing Hero cop shot in the face today during a routine Traffic stop....awful..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...coma-Boston-driver-shot-eye-vehicle-stop.html

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Thanks to the daily goose, I see everything

I think we lost a cop here too not too long ago

I woulda posted the story but this ain't the right crowd

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

IKR. A Huge story...but..like you said....

The thing was...he was a single daddy raising 2 kids. He was there to buy his son a video game for excelling in school.How could something like that ever be disrespected?
    He drew the shooting robbers away from the crowd of shoppers like a true protector... How could something like that ever be disrespected? But l felt like someone here would have pulled out the P word cause they hate cops that much...wasn't gonna give them the opportunity and sully his heroism.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't mind the Daily. It's like the Enquirer of the news, and then some. The thing about them is they cover stories ignored or hushed by U.S. corporate controlled news. British reporters still like a good story. :smt025

Besides, your faves are financial/business heavy.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know nobody is talking about my dailyrag

9. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

What...say what now?

10. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

What is a rhino doing in the middle of the street?

[YOUTUBE]coToPtgKcXs[/YOUTUBE]

What ever the F it wants.... I didn't realize how big those things are.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Dang it's really moving too!

12. Otis

Otis New Member

Hahaha, I guess I told on myself! Yes, I do read about business. But The Economist does a 1st rate job of effectively reporting on the political machinations going on in every region of the world...and it is by no means america-centric (but I definitely do know what you're talking about). However, your point is well taken. But one of the interesting quirks of general convo around here is that the Daily Mail is the standard press link. That's original.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

GRRRRRR!!!!!!

There are times when the arrogance and attitude of entitlement just REALLY PISSSSSSSSSSSSSS me off!!!

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

:p

Wouldn't doubt it if he had been doing just that as well as other slightly over the top things. He sounds like the type.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

17. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

lmfao. i saw that coming from a mile away^^

18. z

z Well-Known Member

“I don’t like your music, I am not a big fan of it, I think it is bad. I can’t stand it. I hate your music more than Bill cosby hates my comedy” LoL

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/04/01/indiana-pizzeria-no-pie-for-gay-couples.html

This is pretty interesting....just because of the hypocritical nature of many religious folk

So...it's okay to deny gay people services because ur 'religion' doesn't approve of gay marriage, but ull serve adulterers, murderers, liars, fornicators, thieves, and every other manner of sinner

I think people just don't like gays period and that it has jack shit to really do with religion

20. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Basically, yes. They are the nutty folk with some deep-seated issues themselves.