Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

If they are just friends then why do they have such a private relationship and refuse to talk about it to the media. What friends take their FRIENDSHIP to that extreme? I could see a interracial friendship in the 60's and 50s, but now doesn't make any sense.

2. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yeah was wondering about that also. :confused:

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Jaime Foxx is good friends with Katie's ex-husband Tom Cruise(they were both in the film Collateral). Out of respect to Tom, he is keeping it on the down low. Nothing is as it seems and until they get really serious about their relationship and get married, we're only going to keep guessing. It what it is(or what Katie and Jaime want you to believe).

4. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

i don't want to sound like a bad guy here but it isn't tom biz anymore i'd love to see more of them together ! why keep it on the downlow

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

One reason; their daughter Suri.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If you can't keep your kids out of your adult relationships, you aren't doing a good job of being a parent.

And Tom and Jamie used to be bros. I doubt they are anymore.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Tom and Jaime are still friends. Jaime is very aware of Tom's relationship with Suri and he isn't going to wreck it because he is dating Katie and he isn't going to let the paparazzi into the relationship because it would do some damage. This is keeping it on the down low. And I have no problem with that.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

who cares

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO! I agree. I loved the movie Collateral though. :p

10. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I read awhile ago that Tom doesn't even have a relationship with Suri and hasn't been photoed with her in like 2 years or something because she is considered a suppressive person.(Yeah,an 8 year old is a suppressive person to them loons). I remember thinking how sad it is that he would let that loony cult keep him from his kid and how good a mother Katie was for getting her kid away from them nuts.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember that while Katie was pregnant with Suri, Tom bought a sonogram machine to view the fetus as often as he wanted. A doctor once commented that doing sonograms too often will do some damage to the health of the fetus. Tom was very involved with Suri then.

12. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

http://www.film-news.co.uk/news/UK/34784/Katie-Holmes-ready-for-public-romance-with-Jamie-Foxx

Katie Holmes is apparently ready for her and Jamie Foxx to go public.

The nature of the two Hollywood star's relationship has been called into question for the last few years, with pictures emerging of the pair holding hands. While both claim they're just good friends, those close to Katie and Jamie paint a different story.

"The crazy thing is, they're already so much a part of each other's lives and have been dating steadily for the past year," a source told Britain's Grazia magazine. "Katie regularly spends time with Jamie's two daughters, Corinne and Annalise. Katie's daughter Suri particularly loves Annalise, who has become like a sister.

"They often go for meals together in secret spots in Beverly Hills, doing their best not to get spotted. And Katie often takes Suri, Corinne and Annalise for girly lunches, which is all part of them bonding."

Part of the problem with going public is said to be Jamie's friendship with Katie's ex-husband, and nine-year-old Suri's dad, Tom Cruise. Jamie and Tom starred opposite each other in 2005's collateral, and Jamie is said to be hesitant to flaunt his new romance.

"But Katie has been insistent that enough time has passed now for them all to move on and has been begging Jamie to let go of his worries and give their relationship a real chance," the source said.

Things are apparently going well for the pair though, and Katie is said to like spending time at Jamie's mansion in California.
    "Katie loves it there, and she's moved a bunch of her belongings in already," the insider revealed. "Compared to her apartment in New York, which is constantly surrounded by paparazzi, it's a breath of fresh air to be away from prying eyes."

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

With all the rumors about them there is probably a very high paparazzi bounty for pics proving they are together.Pics of Katie with Jamie's kids would be gold.I don't doubt they have something going on but I doubt they are playing Brady Bunch and Katie taking Jamie's kids out in public,there would be pics imo.

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

hmmmm...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  15. ColiBreh1

As a change-up, I'm gonna post the next story from a Black gossip site instead of a white one:
    The language & slang being used in the article/links got me smirking. You never see that on white mainstream gossip sites.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Heard Ms.Holmes is three months pregnant. Nice.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Wow, that was quick.

18. ColiBreh1

Where'd you hear it from?

19. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Every gossip site in existence.

20. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

What's the official word on these two?