Chloe Grace Moretz & Chance The Rapper

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by darkcurry, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Not really, that's like a college senior dating a college freshman aint that scandalous.

2. fastdude

fastdude New Member

Chloe does Chance

Chloe was with family all the time. Her brother left hotels with her, walked down the streets. Like, dude was babysitting. She claimed it was all about family, not dating till she was 23, got the Disney movie lead. But she hit 18 and wanted to hit it. So heading out with Chance, in her car, something was going on. He was smiling in pictures, but she just looked down all the way to the car. He is in LA, the new baby with the girl in Chicago. I think she was on the chimney some point in the night.

;)

3. fastdude

fastdude New Member

She forgot to put her clothes on or took them off. Pictures show only has her silk lingerie top, no bra, just pasties covering her tips of the nips.

4. cynthiablue

cynthiablue Restricted

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Troll alert. Someone joins the site today just to pull up this old thread and post the link above.

6. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Bruh you failed for the clickbait :smt043 :smt043

7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh well?

8. cynthiablue

cynthiablue Restricted

Because posting an update on her is considered trolling? Nice logic!!:D

9. cynthiablue

cynthiablue Restricted

It's "fell', not "failed"..Sorry it didnt made any sense to the average English reader. :cool:

10. JamalSpunky

Hardly. I'm typically aware of the gossip days or weeks before people post stuff here. I came across info about Grace being back with her former boo during the weekend but it's not as if I do updates on this site, particularly not for threads pretty much already dead. When I noticed someone had bumped this thread and I saw it was a newcomer who left a smiley emoticon next to a link....well I knew immediately it was the work of a troll.

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Ah gotcha :smt023

12. JamalSpunky

You're a troll. I explained it above. Your very first post is a link to disprove a hookup and you accompany it with a smiley face? Troll. Period. There is only one reason why you are on this page and it's not to make a positive contribution. But at least you have a good grasp on English.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I guess you're right. But when I was a college senior, there's no way in HELL that I would have shagged a freshman. I was after 25 year olds, lol.

14. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member