Jaden Smith and Sarah Snyder

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by SilverSmith, Sep 16, 2015.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

September 2015
    Link

Jaden Smith and girlfriend Sarah Snyder brought romance to the front row of New York Fashion Week on Tuesday.

The young couple cuddled up and locked lips as they watched the Gypsy Sport show at New York City's Milk Studios.

The 17-year-old son of Oscar-nominated star Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett Smith donned an oversize black-and-white printed bomber jacket for fashion's biggest week. Smith wore his dreadlocks piled high into a ponytail atop his head.

Snyder, 19, wore all-black to see the CFDA/Vogue Fund-nominated designer's presentation.

2. SilverSmith

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Cute girl but damn she might be some real bad news, if you are gonna date a celebrity you gotta know that people are gonna start digging. Suspected of stealing a $16,000 handbag a couple of months ago with a court date pending and it looks like she was arrested for B&E, larceny, and conspiracy back in 2013. Good luck to Jaden but it looks like his girl will be trading in fashionable clothes for an orange jump suit sooner of later.

https://instagram.com/sarahfuckingsnyder/
    http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/North-Carolina/Mecklenburg-County-NC/Sarah-Irene-Snyder.69296217.html
    [​IMG]
    http://patch.com/new-york/bedford/19-year-old-charged-theft-16000-hermes-handbag

4. bilbo

bilbo Active Member

Got him a thugged out white bitch. Not into that family at all.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True man. He's dating a WW with a rap sheet.

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

She's a beautiful girl though. Probably has Jayden whipped to death.lol

He might be getting some of the best sex he'll ever have his entire life!!:smt036

7. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Is it too early for a pre-nup?

Is it too early for a pre-nup?

I'm just sayin

8. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[youtube]XtXpdNr97LM[/youtube]

Jaden and his girl arriving at Kanye's fashion show.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have noticed that Jaden is into older women. Wasn't he dating Sony get the Kardashian/Jenner clan? She was older than Jaden, also.

10. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Sarah and her strategically placed dollars.

11. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Jaden sure has his hands full with this girl :rolleyes:

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

Who is gonna get played?

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Wear a condom son.

Because she def looks like the type of chick who wouldn't mind having your baby and expecting Big Daddy Will to pay for everything.

IMO she's posing hard more than being a true bad girl.

14. Soulthinker

That boy should be careful about that WW. She is trouble.

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

He seems seems like a weird guy but he gets pretty WW

Kylie Jenner

[​IMG]

Vanessa Hudgens sister

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I wonder what kind of women his father or Denzel could have gotten if they had stayed single

17. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I don't know which choice is worse. Dating her or that hairstyle?

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think if Will Smith was an actor before he was a rapper, he probably would have been in IR on a regular basis. Denzel Washington was in a film called Carbon Copy, in which he played the son of George Segal. I think he had been in IR before he got married. I guess because they were black men in the entertainment industry, and the fact that they need as much support as they can get because there were (and still are)very few black leading men in Hollywood. And these men wanted to continue to work. And while they are still working, they have to appeal to the black female demographic. Look at Taye Diggs and his somewhat secret relationship with Idina Menzel. They thought that he betrayed them. I guess the same would happen to Denzel and Will if they did.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  19. Soulthinker

I did not know Taye Diggs' stock went down when he did not tell he was IR. Thought he was doing good.

20. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Yeah, matter fact; I can't recall ever seeing Taye w/o a White chick. But I don't follow the man's work too much. His acting style seems so forced lol.