Terrell Owens is getting married...

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 13, 2014.

1. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

She looks like a stripper or streetwalker. What is with some guys taste? Marrying these type of women. Come on.

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Our fans can be embarrassing sometimes :(

3. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

Man are you from new Orleans?

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I moved to Houston around 7 years ago but I was born and raised in NO.

5. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Man Kari is fine as hell. How did he fuck that up?

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This woman seems more grounded.

7. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

there is nothing wrong with strippers!

8. Apollonia

Apollonia New Member

Terrell Owens is now a married man!

Terrell Owens is officially off the market ... 'cause the ex-NFL star just got MARRIED in a secret wedding in Norwalk, CA ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We broke the story ... 40-year-old Owens recently obtained a marriage certificate to get hitched to 33-year-old Rachel Snider, a former postal worker from Texas.

Now, we've learned the two swapped "I dos" during a very low key ceremony at the courthouse in Norwalk.

Sources tell TMZ Sports the ceremony was so down low, they didn't even exchange rings ... and raced in and out of the courthouse to avoid attention.

It's T.O.'s first marriage -- though he has 4 kids from previous relationships. She has 1.

Congrats!

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/terrell-owens-married-rachel-snider-secret-wedding/#ixzz2rHw7KOga

9. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

I'm smelling a Celebrity Wife Swap!

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

In Norwalk?! Seriously? Wow. I live 2 miles from there and drive by the courthouse almost every day.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh wow, now she wants out...that didn't take her long..but somehow I think it was all a show from the start...

Terrell Owens' Wife -- I Want a Divorce ... Two Weeks After Wedding

[​IMG]
    2/7/2014 10:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE

Well, that didn't take long ... TMZ Sports has learned Terrell Owens' wife is already demanding a divorce from the former NFL star ... just two weeks after tying the knot.

It was only back on January 23rd that T.O. married Rachel Snider in a secret ceremony at a courthouse in Newhall, CA.

But now, we've learned ... Rachel has left T.O. -- moved out of California -- and plans on filing for a divorce asap.

Rachel tells TMZ Sports ... she believes Terrell only married her for money -- and claims he used her so he could get a loan for a $2 million home in Sherman Oaks, CA.

"I felt in love ... and now I feel betrayed and heartbroken," Snider says.

Snider adds, "I really valued his love and friendship for 5 years. Out of the love in my heart, I tried to help him. We had a secret relationship for 5 years and I married him for love."

We made multiple calls to T.O. for comment -- but were unable to get him on the phone.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/07/terrell-owens-wife-divorce-rachel-snider/#ixzz2shGtlKOh
    -----

What an ass he is if true @ bold...

12. Bazz

Bazz New Member

I respect all jobs and think my postal worker is a great guy so when he stopped by my office with the mail today I asked him if he, who has been working as a mailman for 30 years, could get a $2 million loan. He thought that I was pretty funny.

With that being said what was TO thinking when he came up with a scheme to marry a postal worker for her money? When she found out what he was up to she must have just burst out laughing at him.

13. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

She has money? I thought she was a postal worker?

14. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Wherever T.O. goes drama is sure to follow.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/13/terre...ized-sucide-attempt-rachel-snider/?adid=hero3

Terrell Owens' Wife -- Hospitalized After Apparent Suicide Attempt

Terrell Owens' estranged wife was hospitalized this weekend after an apparent suicide attempt ... sources connected to the situation tell TMZ Sports.

Just days after Rachel Snider left T.O. and moved back to Texas, she was hospitalized for what she described on Twitter as "suffering from a broken heart."

Now, we're told ... Snider's condition was actually very serious and she's been in the hospital ever since. So far, no specifics on her condition or the nature of her injuries.

We broke the story ... Snider left Owens just two weeks after they tied the knot, claiming Owens was only using her for money. T.O. denied the financial allegations but says he wants out of the marriage just as bad as she does.

We reached out to T.O. for comment -- so far, no word back.

15. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

These two mofos are bat shit crazy.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014