David Oyelowo and wife

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bulmaa, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Bulmaa

Bulmaa New Member

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

3. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

He brought a white woman to an event celebrating black women? :axe:

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That is a mystery.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And in Rise of the Planet of the Apes. He played a convincing corporate shill/villain.

Kudos to him for bringing his wife. He can be with whomever he wants and still celebrate the accomplishments of black women in Hollywood. That's like saying I can't celebrate my mother's accomplishments because I'm romantically involved with a white woman. I would think that the women would appreciate any guy who is loving and loyal to the woman he loves, but that's beside the point.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Yep. He played Jacobs in Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. He was a vile one. Jacobs was the name of The Planet Of The Apes'(1968) producer Arthur P. Jacobs.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Damn, Gorath! Good call! I want you on my trivia night team!

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There were a lot of little reminders of the old Planet Of The Apes films in Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes. Like the character of Schaffner named after the Franklin J. Schaffner the director of the first film. Or the Orangutan Maurice(named after actor Maurice Evans who played Dr. Zaius) and Buck(named after actor Buck Khartalian who played Julius in the first film and Aldo in Conquest Of The Planet Of The Apes).