Andre Drummond got played by Jennette McCurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Mar 2, 2014.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Parent Trap homie

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ah, so she was the new incarnation of Hayley Mills. Seems like she has been naughty longer than she's been good now. Come to think of it, didn't she do that Herbie the Love Bug reboot?

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yes sir that too. So she did do the innocent Disney thing for awhile

4. orejon4

Damn, that sure didn't last long. Lol

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Back when the parent trap came out.......in like 98.

6. orejon4

She was like a person drawing the jail card in Monopoly: go straight to jail. Do not pass 'Go', do not collect $200. She went from good girl to felony. No misdemeanors, nothing. Hope she cleans up her act.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

damn :smt081

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Thing is, her career is already dead. She'll end up being cast on some reality show on VH1 in 7 years if she gets her shit just straight enough.I doubt she'll pull a Robert Downey Jr.comeback.

9. orejon4

[​IMG]
    I don't think she's going to do a Downey, Jr. deal, either. She doesn't seem to be showing any remorse or self-introspection. Downey hit rehab a couple of times before he got it right, I think. I don't recall Ms. Lohan so much as taking a weekend off. If it wasn't for Tarantino & Rodriguez casting her scandalously in Machete, I don't think we'd be seeing her. I'm all for a person doing what they want to do, but I hate to see someone squandering their gifts in the process.