Nadine Coyle and Jason Bell

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Joseph00, May 3, 2009.

1. Joseph00

Joseph00 New Member

Nadine is a part of the British group Girl's Aloud along with Cheryl Cole and Jason is an ex-NFL player.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Joseph00

Joseph00 New Member

3. jonnyboy1182

jonnyboy1182 Member

They are having a baby now!

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very cute couple.

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I love Girls Aloud

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Boy,did they got busy.

8. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Nice lookin couple

9. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://www.independent.ie/woman/celeb-news/nadine-coyle-gives-birth-to-baby-girl-29996524.html

Nadine Coyle gives birth to baby girl

Brian O'Reilly – 10 February 2014

FORMER Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle has given birth to a baby girl.

The Derry native made the announcement on Twitter this evening.

"I am overjoyed to let you know our little girl is here. She is amazing! I love being a mammy & will fill you all in soon. Love Nadine Xx" she tweeted.

The 28-year-old singer announced last year she was expecting her first child with American football player Jason Bell.

Speculation is already rife online as to what Coyle will name her first born.

Former bandmate Cheryl Cole tweeted her congratulations, saying: "It is OFFICIAL!! There is a baby Aloud!!!!!! Congratulations @nadinecoylenow & Jason so amazing!!!"

It was reported last month that the couple became engaged and are planning to wed later this year.

Coyle shot to fame as a member of Girls Aloud - and was believed to be a driving force behind their ten year reunion.

She was said to be the most reluctant in the group to agree to a permanent split.

10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

They are adorable together. Love seeing two people so obviously in love. Its written all over their faces!