Russell Simmons and Shannon Elizabeth

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Get the bleep out of here.

I would have been more excited about this in the late 90s when she was the shit. :)

Still trying to figure out what these ladies see in this dude.

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I think it's all just business arraignments.

4. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Starts with an m ends with a y

5. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I damn sure ain't monogamy.

6. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

she still looks good.
    they see that they either have fell off or looking for a come up. no one was talking about her since american pie. she tried with dwts but it didn't work out.

she has to get her bills paid somehow.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It's either

a) She's washed up in showbiz, so it's now OK for her to be seen with a brotha

Or

b) Another photo of a BM and a WW within 5 feet of each other at a totally benign function of some sort and they're "dating"

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen Shannon Elizabeth since Scary Movie 2. She was memorable, though second to Tori Spelling's character in that film. Last I had read of her, she was playing poker in Las Vegas. She still looks good. Russell Simmons must really be enjoying himself after the divorce from Kimora Lee. She looked good, too.

9. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

She still looks like she did when she was in her 20s.

Don't hate. Celebrate.

10. Frederick

Usually, I take issue with all of those "Becky standing next to a Buck" threads, but if Russell Simmons is seen in public on multiple occasions with a WW, it's safe to say that he's "dating" her.

11. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

**cough** beard **cough**

12. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Sad but true.

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

What makes you think Russ is gay? I've never heard any gay rumors about him.

I don't think Russ is gay. He’s a guy who did the wife and family thing when he was young. While married he was probably turning down a lot of beautiful women as his fame and money grew and now he's free and living like a bachelor with 325 million dollars.

14. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

+ 1

Shes still beautiful and she still gets regular work as an actress.

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'm kinda joking, but his behavior and pattern with women since he divorced Kimora, does fit the profile.

16. Frederick

If he were gay, he'd have one beard while he hooked up with different dudes in private not wasting time being seen with dozens of different women.

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Not if he is trying to maintain a playboy rep.

Look, I didn't come up with this idea. Just Google " Russell Simmons" and "Gay" and you will find more than a few people who speculate about this.

18. TERRASTAR18

a. they've been together since the grammys. blame bdr. he stay with chicks like that. either washed up or looking for a come up.

19. TERRASTAR18

kimora is bi...i think he might be bi as well.....i have ppl told me stories about both of them.

20. TERRASTAR18

ryan seacrest,jake gyllenhal. hell ricky martin. hell the girl that just came out now...ellen paige.