iggy azalea nick young of the lakers

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TERRASTAR18, Feb 19, 2014.

1. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

Iggy Azalea on BF Los Angeles Lakers' Nick Young: 'I Love Watching Nick Play and the Lakers'

By Rachelle Corpuz | January 16, 2014 3:20 PM EST

Iggy Azalea chatted with Wild Jam 94.9 in December where she openly talked about her boyfriend, Los Angeles Lakers' player Nick Young.

For those of you who didn't have the slightest idea how the pair got together. Well, it all started with a flirty conversation over at Twitter in September 2013. Young participated in "Woman Crush Wednesday" and said that he has a crush on the Aussie singer-rapper. They have flirted a few more times online. The news finally broke about the two officially dating when Azalea posted picture of Young on Instagram during her concert. Then, they were spotted leaving a restaurant together in November.

In her interview with the radio station based in San Francisco, Azalea talked about her upcoming album. She has a new album coming out in March. She said that Young has heard parts of the new album. She looked a little shy but she was grinning when the Young's name was brought up. "I'm happy," said Azalea. "I'm just glad that he is taller than me," she added.

Azalea revealed that she was never really a fan of basketball before. "I'm a fan of his," she said. "He makes me like a fan," she added. She wasn't really fond of watching basketball at all. "I can't sit here and pretend that I like basketball before, I didn't, I really didn't care about basketball before," she said.

"When you have an invested interest in somebody, it makes you interested in that," Azalea said. "I love watching Nick play in the Lakers and I watch him play at the gym too," said the singer-rapper.

What started as a "Woman Crush Wednesday" on Twitter has turned into a lovely relationship. On Wednesday, Azalea posted a selfie picture in bed with Young on Instagram. "Morning," she wrote as its caption. The Aussie singe-rapper seems to deeply enjoying her relationship with the basketballer. Love is definitely in the air.[​IMG]

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It always kills me about chicks who date pro ballers who say they had NO CLUE about the sport their BFs played.

Of course they didn't, but somehow they beeline to these cats like flies on shit.

Long-distance relationship, but they can handle it.

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

B-ball player and it's a long distance relationship? Sounds bad on paper.

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Looks like we got a little role reversal. With the white woman mean mugging, and the black guy smiling.;)

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Hahaha!!

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

And not just that but the dude's traveling six months out of the year. Hope she isn't a fan of fidelity.

7. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I know it's her profession, but a female rapper is a turn off. I don't care how good she looks. Just sayin'. :|

8. MilkandCoffee

Honestly I don't hate Iggy but I don't like her either. People call Justin Beiber and John Cena wannabe "Wiggers" but this girl takes the cake. Her rap persona and her actual personality are 2 different things, talk about fake. There are plenty of fake black rappers too don't get me wrong, but this girl is like a two-sided coin.

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I'm familiar with him, but I have no idea who she is. They make a cute couple though :)

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She is young and pretty. Somewhat naïve. I wonder if this will work out for them. Time will tell. They do make a cute couple, though.

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

He's another Lamar Odom looking to date women for fame imo

http://www.crabdribbles.com/nick-yo...-book-and-asks-miss-california-out-on-a-date/

Nick Young takes a page out of Pondexter’s book and asks Miss California out on a date

Everyone loves a good success story, so when Quincy Pondexter scored a date with Miss Tennessee through Twitter, it was only a matter of time until someone else followed suit.

And that someone is Nick Young.

Young has been enjoying his off-season for a little bit longer than Pondexter (a month and 10 days to be exact), but clearly, he’s also on the hunt for his next girlfriend.

So, as he is an L.A. native, he gave a shout-out to none other than Miss California.

Luckily for Young, Miss California (formerly known as Mabelynn Capeluj) responded to him less than two hours later, but not in the same way that Miss Tennessee did to Pondexter.

12. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

People here are actually expressing concerns that the relationship won't work out and are hoping for the best. Good grief. Both of these individuals are good-looking celebs in their 20s! It's not supposed to work out, not in the long run. Real attempts at relationships will likely come later for both.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Could be all of that rapping she's been doing, lol. Her lyrics make her sound like some battle-hardened former prostitute runaway from Australia. Interestingly enough, her first stop in the US was the Magic City.

14. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

so is she.....she got a asap tattoo and asap rocky never claimed her....:smt043

15. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

16. MilkandCoffee

This guy has women legs, the photo shoot looks great besides that.

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Is this GQ European or American? Great photos.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Can't imagine the US version running this photo spread. Maybe British or Australian?

19. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

20. LeoBlack

LeoBlack New Member