Gweneth Paltrow..now eligible for IR

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by blacklexus, Mar 26, 2014.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

GP is back on the dating market after split from husband..she has long been on the IR hotlist....not only is she a fine looking woman...but she is a dedicated hip hop fan not that it totally matter either but her love for the art and soul music among things definitely gives her some bonus points....she enjoys hanging out with black men and long rumored to be hooked up with one....the list of things that make her a hottie for IR put her on the hit it radar...big question now who is going to be that brotha that steps up and get at her....

If her choice standards are for a handsome well educated responsible fun and out going and very culturally and politically aware brotha from LA...then I more likely put my name in there....lol....

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Oh boy. Get ready for the threads to start about her new black love interest because she was seen taking her receipt from grim the black cashier at Trader Joe's.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Gwyneth Paltrow's dad was Bruce Paltrow. He produced the show The White Shadow. I had posted this information before. Anyway, she had been exposed to rap/hip-hop at a young age. If you remember her role in Se7en(when she was dating co-star Brad Pitt at the time), her character reached out to Morgan Freeman's character because she felt that she could confide in him. I think her separation from her husband does not mean that she is available to date interracially yet. There is the children to think about.

4. satyr

satyr New Member

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Bwahahahahahaha! This!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

In spite of that exposure I doubt Ms.Paltrow would date a brother.

7. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

8. Mighty Quinn

Mighty Quinn New Member

9. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

As much as we would all here like to see that...that is real talk..its the long historical common theme of many celebrity A-list hotties and why they are unwilling and reluctant to openly date or marry a black man....and some would much rather adopt a black baby or do all the "ahhh look at the good white folks helping out the black charity etc" then date or marry a black dude...

10. orejon4

This is awesome. When did the 'thirst' enter the popular lexicon? This cracks me up whenever I hear someone refer to it.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How do you make the connection between whom women are sexually attracted to...to adoption and charity?:smt017

AND why are you encouraging BM to hook up with a cheater?

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

People who haven't been laid in a while use it a lot i am told:cool:

13. orejon4

Then it's appropriate that I utter it, lol.

14. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

Well...its no secret that for a long time now we have seen several white female celebrities adopting black children..now I am not questioning their sincerity and love for these kids...but it is rather convenient too..and much more acceptable that we see many of these so called stars peddling charities when very few of them are willing to go into the heart of the black communities where real work is needed...

I am just putting it out there..I said already that I doubt it happens anyway...so its nothing but a viewpoint......it does not matter to me if she or he is a cheater in their relationship...the fact is they are parting ways...and if she is eligible...she has tried so many white guys why not give a black guy a shot...is all

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

16. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Because that black guy is married to Beyonce.

17. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

She's a cheater???

[​IMG]

I find it hard to forgive her for that "Sliding Doors" movie, add cheater to the list and she's in the ditch..

18. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not sure how 'convenient' adopting a child actually is or would be, however celebrities have been adopting Black children for decades... what has changed is that they now also allow for single women to adopt. And as we all know, if race is not a prerequisite, oftentimes adopting a black child is easier because they tend to linger in the system longer.

As for Gwynth, I don't know if it's that simple, BlackLexus, for a person to just "try" a type. It would be like asking an Anime actress or whatever, "hey try an Asian guy" or tell a Black actor/actress who does English movies, "try a white person now". People are not experiments, and it has an air of dis ingenuousness to it. I know that is not what you were implying, but it comes off as charity-case like in general. (though Saty calls it thirst, lol)

Vanity Fair magazine were about to publish a story on her and it, so she began an iceing-out/boycott campaign using her Hollywood connections to prevent them from ever having access to her celeb friends again, if they ran the story. Well her telling others to boycott interviews didn't sit well with them and they released her emails. Her attempts to suppress and control only brought more light to the affair. Was messy overall and probably the final catylist for their faltering marriage.

20. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[​IMG]