A Soldier's Story Thread

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Blacktiger2005, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Google the word Black German and you will find Black German Social Network. E-mail the person for a invitation to enter the site.

2. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Currently stationed in Hawaii. I've sampled more from the EU countries than from the island itself.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Guychoy,you are very fortunate to get some EU babes in Hawaii.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

There was a class-action lawsuit filed years ago by a group of Australian women against the U.S Navy for fraud, because so many women were deceived by the lies told to them of promissory relationships. It stated their behaviors went against every characteristic the Navy instills in its navy men.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

This thread was the exact opposite of what I was expecting it to be. I was going to add some of my experiences and how much I enjoyed learning about different cultures and meeting new people... but... I guess this is more of a "what fucked up things soldiers do when overseas" thread... oh well

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Start one of your own or change the direction of this thread. I enjoyed my time as a Navy wife. It would be nice to hear some other experiences.

7. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

A man is a man and a woman, a woman, regardless of where they are from. There are local/native men who lie to get sex and there are women who think that if they get pregnant the man will take care of them.

I've been to about 15 countries. I was a Navy guy. I didn't have sex in every country that I went to. I was really wary. There often times was an Anti America sentiment. Some places they simply locked their daughters up and other places they actually tried to kill us. Of course, being on a large ship, it can often feel like an invasion when we come to shore. There's lots of money to be made and good times to be had, but best believe there gonna be some drunken behavior, fights, jilted lovers and babies left behind.

The captain is gonna tell you the most important thing - "There are venereal disease over here that if you catch, you won't be coming back to the U.S. - EVER!!!" Still yet, many dudes go bare backin', suckin' pussy and the majority of it is with drunken women or prostitutes. Of course, there were dudes who were so drunk or ignorant that they sometimes got blow jobs or "pussy" from transvestites.

However, it's nice to have a family adopt you because they like Americans. I had a few families in Panama, Mexico, Canada and Spain. Local dudes were cool with me in Turkey, Egypt, Panama and Canada. A few places were really a coin toss - Italy, France and Algeria.

I nearly got married in Panama. It was like a 2nd home. Canada and Spain would tie for 2nd place. Just good people. I hate to say it, but I never met a friendly black man anywhere on that side of the Atlantic ocean, which is very sad. Many thought they were better than us eventhough they were servants in their new country (most were African visiting and or now living in those countries).

Just like in the States, I place the blame on women who get pregnant. She can take a pill and she can enforce a guy wearing a rubber. That's a duel fail safe system. She can avoid pregnancy and disease if she does both, but puts herself at risk if she only depends on the pill. It's not a missed opportunity if he says no (he won't wear a condom). There is a better guy waiting for him to move along. When women go to Jamaica for the weekend to get their freak on...they don't come back knocked up. Why is it different when they are from a host country and not a visitor?:smt017