how long should u wait before having sex

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Sep 18, 2015.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

The other thing that isnt mentioned yet; IF a man is hellbent on just getting in your pants, it doesnt matter if you wait 2, 5, 10 dates, he can still leave your ass once he got what he wanted. So what im saying is waiting, doesnt nessesarily weed out that typer of guy

On the other hand, sometimes, both just meet at the right time and its undeniable. Two of my longest and bst relationships was initiated with sex the first night and it was insane chemistry that were so insane that it was instant relationships starting with sex and then moved right into boyfriend/girlgfiend, seeing eachother every day. Generally, im suspicious by nature and take a while to feel OK to get naked

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I agree. People try to do all sorts of things to guard themselves from being hurt and set up all sorts of different tests and such, but none of them really mean a thing. People can walk at any moment. There are no guarantees.

And I think it's ridiculous that it's up to women to be the moral compass in the relationship. As if we really don't want sex just as much as men do.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Or have needs. Oh, wait, You said that:). I dont get what is wrong with that. I refuse to be ashamed of that. I rarely do that because it takes me usually some time to get there, but IF i dö, i refuse to feel ashamed for that. I wouldnt stop because i was afraid of what the other person would think of me thats their problem

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Exactly. I'm so beyond giving a rip about what anyone else thinks about what i do. Besides if they have a problem about things then it tells you a lot about them and their maturity.

There is a saying about the only true regrets are the opportunities not taken.

I don't want to be that old person wishing I had done things in life.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Ha-ha, especially if they do sleep with you.hypocrites. that is my mantra in life: you will regret the things you didn't do, rather than the things I didn't do and for the vast majority of time, it has worked out very well

6. Saint

Saint Member

Name dropping Steve Harvey doesn't really instill a lot of confidence...

7. K

K Well-Known Member

no kidding...it's called sarcasm

8. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

I am never in a hurry to have sex, I'm not saying it has never happened on the first date before but I always found it to be better long-run to wait 3-4 dates/a month. I do not lead men on, that is disrespectful, but sometimes they fabricate and by then it is usually over.

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Do you want to take the lead or you ok with the man doing so?

10. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Different situations, different guys, I just go with it. I prefer following the mans lead so I try to make it clear with signals when the time is right

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

10 minutes max lol.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.....lol

13. beccaomecca

Hahahahaah!!

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You aren't messing around.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

you're gonna fit in around here just nice lol:cool:

16. beccaomecca

Hahaha!! I was only kidding. I'll change that to an hour max haha. Time to eat dinner than move right on to dessert.

That is good to know! ?