Has anyone here had a decent meaningful relationship with someone they met at...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Aug 17, 2013.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

the bar or club?

[​IMG]

2. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Nope. Don't frequent bars or clubs. I get my groove on at the library. :p

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This. Too old for that scene now lol

4. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Or the hardware store :D

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Decent and meaningful? Not so much. Tend to leave the men at the club to play with for that night only.

6. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Haha! It's his hardware you're lookin' at right?!

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I met my exhusband in a pub

8. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

LOL :smt077

9. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Yeap, Mr 2 and Mr.7..lol..I am a serious woman and I even have fun sometimes in a Bar or a Club. So I assume that others are decent people, too..maybe it depends on, which kind of club you visit. I don't think that the location is responsible for the "Quality of personality" you meet. You can buy a bottle of Champagner for 40 in a supermarket or for 400 in a Club.. but the taste is always the same

10. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Awesome, Ches! I admire that a lot!

11. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Nope. Don't think I've ever met anyone at a bar or club. I tend to have very low patience / tolerance for either though.... especially clubs.

12. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

I met a shy girl in a club once.We dated after that and eventually got married. We had our 24th anniversary this summer, so I guess the answer to your question is yes.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've had good and bad relationships with people I have met in bars and other social environments. But my best relationship was with a woman I met at a record store in the early 90s.

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt038:smt038:smt038

Congratulations!! 24 years of marriage really is something special...I hope y'all are still as happy as they day you said I do. Congrats again :)

15. IntoTheQCD

IntoTheQCD Member

I can't say I've been to too many clubs (I live in Miami too). I'm more of a bar/get together person. I'd imagine meeting someone at a place like that would be different then elsewhere like a library of course..

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Women only.notice one.particular guy.at.a.club.and.if.you.aint him don't waste your time.

17. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

This.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I met a beautiful Japanese woman at a club in Universal Studios City Walk. She was the only woman I could ever approach in the club and there were a lot of white women and interracial couples there. She was a student studying Hotel Management. She was very fluent in English. She came from Tokyo. She had a boyfriend. I returned to that same club a year later and found her again in the same area we met. A buddy of mine saw us together and thought I had scored. Nope. I didn't. I have a few pictures of her and her and I together. I even took pictures of myself with the women who worked at the club. Those were good times even though I was unlucky. It was nice and friendly.

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Nope, never have. Clubs & bars aren't really my thing. I don't enjoy the leg-humping, booty-grabbing fools on the dance floor, the crowd, or the stench of cigarette smoke. On the rare occasions I end up in a club or bar with friends, I typically end up shooting pool.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  20. Sir Nose

Sir Nose New Member

Thank you