Rush Limbaugh Thinks Obama's Trying to Punish White People with Ebola

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

http://jezebel.com/rush-limbaugh-th..._source=jezebel_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

[​IMG]

Today in great theories from reasonable people who always arrive with at level-headed conclusions: Rush Limbaugh believes that the Obama administration is refusing to close U.S. borders to countries suffering from the Ebola epidemic because he wants us all to get sick as a punishment for slavery. Sounds like a solid theory!

"Liberia came to exist because of American slavery," Limbaugh told a caller on his radio show, in an attempt to explain the (imagined) liberal mindset. "And since they fled to this country to escape the bonds of slavery and they set up Liberia — if it hadn't been for us — they wouldn't now be suffering from this virus."

He went on (and on and on):

Limbaugh also referred to Sierra Leone as a country founded by "British African American slaves," so clearly, we should be heeding his advice on all geopolitical matters.

https://soundcloud.com/thinkpro/rush-limbaugh-on-ebola

A recent survey by the Pew Research Center finds that 58% of U.S. adults are confident that our government will be able to prevent a major Ebola outbreak. Only 11% are very worried that someone they know might contract the disease.

Ignoring this information, Rush Limbaugh continued to assert that the left wants everyone to get sick as a means of reparations (never mind that most Ebola victims have been people of color) and returned to his favorite hobby of enslaving a bikini-clad Princess Leia.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Oxy is a helluva drug.

3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I never thought someone could turn the Ebola epidemic into a racial conflict between blacks and whites and a political conflict between liberals and conservatives.

What would he say about the Enterovirus, D-68? I think the reasons that these health problems are appearing is because of environmental instability, not some kind of engineered racial agenda.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

LOL, where have you been all last week? These Race-divider pimps are as predictable American as apple pie. :rolleyes:

Louis Farrakhan Thinks the Govt is Trying to Punish Black People with Ebola

[​IMG]

top comment...

"I didn't know Ebola discriminated by race. All white people can now breathe a sigh of relief. Thanks, Farrakan"
    :???:

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Before Ebola, it was African Bees. The film Outbreak dealt with an avian disease from Africa. It seems like anything Africa(with the exception of gold, oil, diamonds, etc.) spreads more fear in the U.S.A. than anything from other countries, next to terrorism. I think this is going too far because people still remember the AIDS virus. This is no surprise to me about Limbaugh.

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Ok. Excuse my post, I'm out. I didn't think that there are people out here that could go that deeply into their obsession about blacks and whites.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hate sells

8. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

What the fuck does Farrakhan have to do with a discussion about Rush Limbaugh?

This is ridiculous false equivalency.

Farrakhan is considered a circus clown by pretty much everybody outside of the NOI. On the other hand, Limbaugh is earnestly recognized as one of the leaders in the American conservative movement.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Which part of Mikey's "I never thought someone could turn the Ebola epidemic into a racial conflict between blacks and whites..." comment that I was RESPONDING TO DID YOU MISS?? :rolleyes:

And who gives a fuck if you think blowhard Rush is some Conservative influential powerhouse .. maybe to you and your MSNBC jerkoffs he is, but not to mainstream America he is not.

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I don't who or what "mainstream America" means to you, but here in the place called reality, Rush Limbaugh regularly interviews prominent right wing politicians, has been a keynote speaker at CPAC, has been invited to the White House and had the President personally carry his bag to the Lincoln bedroom, and has had several prominent Republicans, including the sitting chairman of the party, apologize to him for launching in the slightest criticism in his direction. Just a few years ago, there were serious discussions in the mainstream press about whether or not Limbaugh was the de facto leader of the Republican party. Even the most prominent Conservative media pundit, George Will, says that the Republican leadership is afraid of Limbaugh.

I'm sorry, but any claim that Limbaugh isn't a central figure in the American Conservative movement and that he's on par with a fringe character like Farrakhan is so disingenuous and stupid that the conversation isn't worth having.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt023:smt023

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

He has a very loyal following you can believe that

Is he lying tho?

America is a wild ass country

13. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

[​IMG]

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Satchmoooooooo!

:freehug:

15. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

:)
    :freehug:

16. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Well goddamn, son. Rep added.

Is that Little Shop of Horrors? Damn, now I want to watch that movie. Takes me back!

17. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Yep it is. Vintage Steve Martin

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Hes great

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member