Atlanta, Ga.

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blondehunter, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

Yeah, it's rough here. I'm trying to get out. But in the meanwhile, I have to settle for looking at good-looking women on the web.

2. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Nah brother that's bullshit, if I had that same mentality my Black ass would be still in Newark, NJ. I don't wanna hear that shit, that's a punk ass excuse (Im not calling you a punk by the way). If you want a better life and you want to be able to date those good looking women on the web that you're fantasizing over, then you're gonna have to make some sacrifices in life and get the fuck out of the D!

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Plus, it's so cooold in the D.

4. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I disagree. A guy who talks to me using quotes from The Ladies Man is already at least 1000% more awesome than any other random guy who doesn't, in my book. :freehug: But that's just my personal preference, I guess.

On the other hand, if I were offered a fish sandwich without ever seeing the movie... :smt018 :smt071 lol

5. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Oh really? Well I will remember this for the next time I hit on you lol ;)

6. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Meetup.com

7. JillianF

JillianF New Member

I lived in Atlanta a few years ago. I was approached more in sports bars or out shopping than in clubs. It's much less pressure.