Online Dating????

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by william2382, Jul 7, 2013.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Gotdamn boy

You go straight for it..that site is a virtual flop house

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A flop house with a price tag. I can't get anything unless I paid. I want to get out of it.

I am also a member of AnastasiaDate.com. I get emails from women from Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria, Greece, Spain and Armenia. Often they respondents are very young.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Careful

The legal age in Bulgaria is around 14, so they're playing by a set of rules that'll get you locked up, vilified and ostracized here

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe#Bulgaria

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I will try out that website you mentioned G. It would be doubtful if I ever go way East like Russia or Ukraine for hotties. If it is not for Vlad I would visit the later.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You might want to look into ArabianDate.com(it is under Anastasiadate.com) You could get responses from Arabian, African, Egyptian, Spanish(Spain), Greece and Armenia and Central Russia.

7. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

Especially when it comes to these international based dating sites, how often does somebody get to legitimately meet a woman this way? it just seems like an overwhelmingly scam-prone setup. :smt017 At this point in my life, I sure as heck don't even have the money to visit these places, yet.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Screw dating sites

I meet them through random Internet forums, Craigslist and aol chat rooms

9. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

what's the Craigslist angle? there are general chat rooms there?

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Arabian date is hard since there are a very few women who are not Muslim.

11. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

what are the profiles like, in general?

12. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

So after months of neglecting online dating I finally signed back up to POF. I only got two women and two is too close to one :sad:. I have to catch me another girl or two or three :smt025. How are you guys doing with the online dating dates?

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm out of the game but I've had far better luck on Okcupid. Pof is filled with too many compliment hunting women

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Pof is dumpster diving.

15. The Dark King

Where did you meet your girl again?
    Met mine on OK

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Yeah man, I wanna get back on okcupid because I prefer it more than POF but they blocked me (crazy right? you can ask me why if you wanna know lol) I caught some women off there. Not only is POF filled with compliment hunting women but there are some crazy bitches on there too. This one bitch told me that she was seeing a therapist because she was abused by her ex, me not giving a damn about a crazy bitch, I go ahead and give her my number. She hits me up we talk and I ended up having to cuss this bitch out eventually! Another day at the office!!

17. The Dark King

Why did you get blocked?
    I've had some pretty good nights out because of pof but all my online interactions that lead to relationships was because of OK

18. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol "One man's trash is another man's treasure." My game will change those girls' lives on POF!

19. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Lol I got blocked because I was looking for girls that wanted to make money and too many girls reported me because they thought I was trying to scam them. :smt005

20. The Dark King

NO SOLICITATION lol